SeeMore Putters Thread

Any comparison to the coppa!?!?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll bring one when we play and you can judge for yourself.

Any comparison to the coppa!?!?

The one I have is carbon steel whereas this one in stainless steel. To me, it is not quite as soft as copper but definitely not very far off at all. I do have 2 stainless steel models that have the horizontal groove milling across the entire face instead of just the middle of the face like this one. I absolutely love the feel of them! His PR also have a tri sole which is definitely a great feature that many users absolutely love.

Really interesting feeling cleaning up a couple SeeMore's from the collection, but it makes me feel great knowing that they are going to get gamed.

Glad to have 441 in this thread a bit. Hopefully the M7 does for him what's it has done for so many of us already.

It's gotta feel better than that 80lb betti with the 1950's grip on it.

It's gotta feel better than that 80lb betti with the 1950's grip on it.
Lol hey now that betti is going to be very hard to dethrone. Dropped some bombs like usual this weekened. But i look forward to giving this m7 a run

Lol hey now that betti is going to be very hard to dethrone. Dropped some bombs like usual this weekened. But i look forward to givinf this m7 a run

I think PhillyV is secretly hoping you hate everything about it.

I'll bring one when we play and you can judge for yourself.

Sounds like a plan!

The one I have is carbon steel whereas this one in stainless steel. To me, it is not quite as soft as copper but definitely not very far off at all. I do have 2 stainless steel models that have the horizontal groove milling across the entire face instead of just the middle of the face like this one. I absolutely love the feel of them! His PR also have a tri sole which is definitely a great feature that many users absolutely love.

Makes sense, but horizontally milled copper. Drool. I got a normal run of the "milled" FGP and it just ain't even close.

Makes sense, but horizontally milled copper. Drool. I got a normal run of the "milled" FGP and it just ain't even close.

I am a big m8 fan and there is one with horizontal milled copper that has been haunting me on the bay for a while. Just can't bring myself to fork out the $ when I already have a m8 PR with copper... And I definitely agree with the milled face FGPs. Different animal all together.

There's a copper insert m2 on ebay for cheap but it looks to have had a tough life.

SeeMore Putters Thread

So many mfgp2's for sale...I need one back in my life.

I am a big m8 fan and there is one with horizontal milled copper that has been haunting me on the bay for a while. Just can't bring myself to fork out the $ when I already have a m8 PR with copper... And I definitely agree with the milled face FGPs. Different animal all together.

She is a beauty!

There's a copper insert m2 on ebay for cheap but it looks to have had a tough life.

Haha it does. I may have the resources to give it a life it deserves

Alright, no one bid on this please, Project incoming.

Alright, no one bid on this please, Project incoming.

She's all yours. Looking forward to seeing the transformation.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Sold all of my putters except for one to fund another purchase. Now I feel so incomplete. I need another SeeMore in my life. Birthday in 4 days, trying to convince the wife how badly I need one for a birthday gift. She isn't buying into it. Her words, "You just got rid of your putter hoard, why do you need to start another one?"

Sold all of my putters except for one to fund another purchase. Now I feel so incomplete. I need another SeeMore in my life. Birthday in 4 days, trying to convince the wife how badly I need one for a birthday gift. She isn't buying into it. Her words, "You just got rid of your putter hoard, why do you need to start another one?"

I got a couple you can start a new collection with. :banana:

Playing enabler again. There's a nice m6 SS on the bay. Not of interest to me, but a really cool and rare putter. Theres a z2c as well, but not as good of a price.

This is why my wife doesn't know about my hoard... Well that and my desire to live.

My head cover and putter game was upped again today. Seemore Oneputt headed my way.

Oh man the ol vegas one i loved that one beat mine to crap

Oh man the ol vegas one i loved that one beat mine to crap

These will be gamed! I like the Vegas cover as well. Partial to sushi at the moment but waiting on my bacon ;)

I'll take one of each of those white THP headco era, the black THP and that PR head Cover!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My head cover and putter game was upped again today. Seemore Oneputt headed my way.

Saw you post all the THP swag in another thread. How did you score all that? I would love, love, love to have the black and white dancing THP covers!

Saw you post all the THP swag in another thread. How did you score all that? I would love, love, love to have the black and white dancing THP covers!

Just make a post that you want to buy something, it's all out there! The black one is nice for sure. Stands out in all the white and doesn't stain as easily!

Another round with the mfgp and no 3 putts. The mfgp may actually take over the gamer spot from the mfgp2 if this success continues. The real test will be when I when I get back on a course with faster greens.

Back