Labor Day Weekend Libations

gr8dryv

Big Boned
Reaction score
Handicap
Job & Kids
It's the end of summer and my wife is having a hell of a week at work. Looks like we'll be spending time on a boat and around the fire pit.
I'm looking for a refreshing concoction. Not beer or a single liquor mix, something we can make a pitcher(s) of. Whatta ya got? :drinks:

Sangria is always a good sitting around all day drinking beverage. I'll try to find the recipe I have.

Shandy?

Shandy.

The obvious answer is margaritas.

She's not much of a beer girl. I love her anyways
Good thing shandy isn't beer...

We make a drink for tailgates that we call beerkanade, which is a mix between lemonade, vodka, and bud light. Can't really taste the beer, and the lemonade keeps it pretty refreshing.

We make a drink for tailgates that we call beerkanade, which is a mix between lemonade, vodka, and bud light. Can't really taste the beer, and the lemonade keeps it pretty refreshing.

We call it Skippy Punch. We add a bottle of Sprite to it. It's a great tail gate drink!

Let her try a grapefruit shandy and I guarantee she'll approve.

Summer Brew is a good one. Beer, Lemonade, Vodka.

Just some glorious Silver Bullets and maybe pick out an 6 pack of an IPA i haven't tried yet. We have a wedding to go to so the beverages will be flowing...

Vodka, Ginger Ale (diet or regular), and grape drink (kool-aid, powerade, whatever)...called a transfusion and it is delicious

From Panda's FB page:

ADULT fish Bowl punch
10 ounces vodka
10 ounces coconut rum
6 ounces Blue Curacao liqueur
12 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
20 ounces pineapple juice
32 ounces lemon- lime soda
blue food coloring, if desired
3 small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
1 box (6 oz) Nerds candy
12-16 Swedish fish candies
ice
fruit slices (3 each, lemon, lime and orange)
9 drinking straws
Directions

1 Mix liquors, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve
2 To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl.
3 Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls - use the ice to hold them against the sides.
4 Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws.
5 Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbles
6 Enjoy!

531968_4196098080808_1896248540_n.jpg

This could be dangerous!

From Panda's FB page:

ADULT fish Bowl punch
10 ounces vodka
10 ounces coconut rum
6 ounces Blue Curacao liqueur
12 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
20 ounces pineapple juice
32 ounces lemon- lime soda
blue food coloring, if desired
3 small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
1 box (6 oz) Nerds candy
12-16 Swedish fish candies
ice
fruit slices (3 each, lemon, lime and orange)
9 drinking straws
Directions

1 Mix liquors, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve
2 To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl.
3 Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls - use the ice to hold them against the sides.
4 Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws.
5 Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbles
6 Enjoy!

531968_4196098080808_1896248540_n.jpg

Rum punch!

I'm going to assume that he was looking for something that tastes good too. :D

I understand that the haters are bigger in Texas.

Jungle juice!

Fifth of vodka
12 pack of beer
Gallon of drink mix concentrate
Fill with water until it tastes right

Certified college party beverage Lol!!!

Pomegranate Mojitos
Moscow Mules
Vodka & Soda.
Booze and mixers. It's Labor Day, you gonna be picky? Sheeesh…..

Jungle juice!

Fifth of vodka
12 pack of beer
Gallon of drink mix concentrate
Fill with water until it tastes right

Certified college party beverage Lol!!!

Jungle Juice without Everclear?

This post is hilarious. Shandy isnt a beer and then makes a drink which is basically a shandy with vodka mixed in.

This post is hilarious. Shandy isnt a beer and then makes a drink which is basically a shandy with vodka mixed in.
Did I ever call my concoction a beer?

I was merely commenting that someone who doesn't traditionally like beer might still like shandy, because it really isn't like a traditional beer.

Back