2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

77660bf4227d799b67bfe4dc85b2956a.jpg

reminds me of Michigan

b6cdb8d8c5381e47ab277feb2167ab38.jpg

3ecf82df209092a51c908e8776b595db.jpg

Nice pool and then ocean.

#THPSpoiled

Dont show G-rex these pics, she was already mad when I showed her the ones from their site

What a beautiful venue!

d315f896d82772a2ed4f0868c6f5c923.jpg

If JB is excited about something, it's time to pay attention.

Already informed ( yep - no asking lol ) that if I am picked / selected / however this goes down - I will be gone for a few days!

Looks amazing, I'm so jealous to whoever gets to go

I forgot how gorgeous this place is. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, another pool with it's own beach, a lazy river....oh and of course the OCEAN!!

Did I also mention a gym, a spa, several restaurants a 9 hole putt-putt course and some bada$$ GOLF! To say we are excited is an understatement, and after meeting with the crew here today, we see how excited they are to have THPers there too. It's going to be an amazing event!!

you had me at lazy river... golf is nice too :alien:

I have heard great things about this place. This will surely be a fun event.

I wonder how many times I'll be looking at the resorts website between now and the selection process.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just played the Conservatory and it is simply gorgeous. Tomorrow have the Conservatory again and then Ocean course on Sunday.

Just played the Conservatory and it is simply gorgeous. Tomorrow have the Conservatory again and then Ocean course on Sunday.
Can we say how jealous we are.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a rough weekend. That place looks terrific. I have yet to play any course with ocean views.

Oh yeah....There will be mini golf for evening entertainment as they have it on the grounds...But the kicker here is that its real grass.

Oh yeah....There will be mini golf for evening entertainment as they have it on the grounds...But the kicker here is that its real grass.
With Club Clash putters, or our own?

This place sounds absolutely amazing.

Yes. Please.

After spending the day on the property and meeting the team that will welcome THPers, we are so excited to hold Club Clash here.

Sounds fantastic JB. Very impressed by what you all are putting together here. Hope I'm lucky enough to experience it for myself some day.

After spending the day on the property and meeting the team that will welcome THPers, we are so excited to hold Club Clash here.

To me this facility is very similar to our favorite in the West Coast with regards to conditions and challenges the are presented to a golfer. Granted it's not the Hideaway, cause there is only one. But it's up there IMO

Back