Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Spoke to GG! Thanks everyone for the heads up! Thanks Morgan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a refresh of the car rental prices on Costco, and managed to upgrade to a full size while saving 30% off my original booking.

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Thanks for the heads up. I just canceled my original rental and rebooked a larger car and still saved $60:D

I'm happy now that we have a full we can cram all the stuff in the car and also carry a couple bags in the trunk if people need a ride to golf.

So bummed I can't make it out to this event. Moving can be a hazardous experience when your help flakes on you. Ended up breaking my hand and it required minor surgery as it didn't set properly. Hope everyone has lots of fun and look forward to reading all about it.

So bummed I can't make it out to this event. Moving can be a hazardous experience when your help flakes on you. Ended up breaking my hand and it required minor surgery as it didn't set properly. Hope everyone has lots of fun and look forward to reading all about it.

Wow. Heal up quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that man, I was looking forward to hanging out with you.

Oh man, that really sucks to hear. Get better soon bro.

Sorry to hear that,hope you have a speedy recovery

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I read this and it makes me sad. Especially since I could have helped prevent you from breaking it :)

Get better - sorry you won't be there.
PS moving sucks.

Getter better soon! You will be missed.

Jitzy and I played the Palm today with a couple of my Buddies, it is drying out nicely and the Greens were near perfect. They looked like they were aerated a couple of weeks ago but have filled in great. Jitzy had a nice round of 82, me not so much but it was fun to see the Course. This will be another awesome THP Event, the Course people are all as helpful as possible and even the air smells better on Disney Property.

Jitzy and I played the Palm today with a couple of my Buddies, it is drying out nicely and the Greens were near perfect. They looked like they were aerated a couple of weeks ago but have filled in great. Jitzy had a nice round of 82, me not so much but it was fun to see the Course. This will be another awesome THP Event, the Course people are all as helpful as possible and even the air smells better on Disney Property.
Jealous! I cannot play with Joe. He's been an internet friend for something like 7 years and I've never met him in person.

umm, a storm of biblical nature is hammering Orlando. So much for drying out.

Too bad, it needs a week or so of drier conditions

umm, a storm of biblical nature is hammering Orlando. So much for drying out.
My house is literally shaking. Oh and since I'm only about a mile and a half from the course I could tell you I'm sure they will be back to cart path only tomorrow.

Jealous! I cannot play with Joe. He's been an internet friend for something like 7 years and I've never met him in person.
Id love to be paired with you for the event.

Man! I wish this was in the cards for me... Work simply won't allow.

So for once, procrastinating on flights had paid off. Perhaps it's because some dude called the Pope is visiting Philly that weekend and no one else wants to leave, but we got round trip tickets to Orlando for 104 bucks each. Non stop too. Not sure I've ever flown cheaper.

So for once, procrastinating on flights had paid off. Perhaps it's because some dude called the Pope is visiting Philly that weekend and no one else wants to leave, but we got round trip tickets to Orlando for 104 bucks each. Non stop too. Not sure I've ever flown cheaper.

Any less than that and it sounds like they'll pay you to fly....

That is crazy cheap. What airline was that?

Back