Share your stats....I dare you

Stribs

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Just want to see how people are playing and to know what stats every keeps.

Feel free to share your stats from your most recent round, your yearly numbers, or league averages, etc. Feel free to post FW, GIR, putts, penalties, etc.

I'll start by posting my work league stats which includes birdie, pars, bogey, double, other counts. It also shows #of par 3s parred, par 4s parred, par 5s parred, par 3/4/5 averages. Please note that the course I play it is relatively short and easy. My work league plays from the tips and the yardage is about 6,000 yards...yes it's short. Oh, and par is 36 on the front and 34 on the back.

Untitled_zpsocrh7oyz.png

The handicap system that the league coordinator uses is IMAGOLFER.COM if anyone is interested.

All I know is I'm currently a 21.1 USGA Handicap index and working to bring that down. When your cap is that high stats don't really matter do they? I'm going to check out that link you provided. Thanks!

All I know is I'm currently a 21.1 USGA Handicap index and working to bring that down. When your cap is that high stats don't really matter do they? I'm going to check out that link you provided. Thanks!

You never know tbh. I found that when my cap started going up it was because of a certain part of my game. Stats helped me find what to work on.

I like keeping stats. They let me know where I need to practice. Here are mine from the last 20 rounds.

FIR- 69.8%
GIR- 49.1%
Scrambling- 32.1%
P/GIR- 1.9

You can see where the disconnect in my game is. The closer to the hole I am, the worse I get. I'm working on it though.

I'm also thinking of doing a strokes gained putting category. I don't know what the formula is for that but I'm going to keep track of a ratio between putts made and missed (outside of 3 feet) with long distance two putts counting toward the former category. Yesterday was the first time I kept track and I lost 2 shots overall with my putting.

Showoffs !

My cap officially is 22.4.

I know exactly what I need to work on - not making stupid mistakes. Not hitting the fat 8 iron after a great drive. Not rolling the ball off the tee. Not hitting a branch on a tree by hitting the knockdown with a 7 iron instead of an 8 iron. Not chunking my lob wedge.... on consecutive shots. When I get a GIR, not three putting. I'm very good at scrambling for bogey, but they don't count that.

scoring avg 82.8 par 3 3.6 par 4 4.6 par 5 5.8
putts per hole 1.9 per gir 2.1
tee to green driving acc 68.8% gir 38.4% recovery scrambling 9.3% sand save 30%
drive results straight 68..8% left 12.5% right 16.7% thin 2.1%
2 eagles, 41 birdies, 429 pars, 658 bogies, 239 double bogies, 57 over double

that's only the rounds i have entered which is probably like 60%. But who is counting?!!! lol

I don't track stats for the year but just for each round. I track up/down, putts, shots from 100 and in, going to change that to 125 and in, fwy, GIR

I plan on doing a lot more stat tracking this year since I don't know how much I will be playing and will be working more on the range than on the course. Here is the last round which was my first of year in Washington:

1. I missed a lot of greens pin high to the right side because I kept trying to play a draw that isn't there anymore (been a while since I played before this round) so I learned to aim left center instead of right center.
2. Putter speed was horrible all day long. I learned I need to relax a bit on putts and get used to the green speeds before the round.
3. Chipping "scared" because of the putting speed issues. Caused a lot of shots that I tried to pull out of mid swing. I learned I need to commit to the shot I want to take.

331imw5.jpg

I shot a 30 on the back 9 at lakes of Taylor which I think is a record...

I'll have to go through my stats and compile the numbers, probably nothing to brag about though.

My stats:

3X HOFer

Only stat I keep is my score and it gives me a HCP of 11.2 right now.

Name calling will not be tolerated. Thanks.

Stats for last 20 rounds.

Scoring avg 77.2
FW 78.9%
GIR 53.2%
Scrambling 27.4%
Sand 16.7%
Putts per hole 1.9

How bout this one...I've hit 3 FWs in my last 32 driving holes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

CJ, what are you hating on me so much? What's your problem?
I don't see anything inflammatory in his post. If there is an issue, take it to PM's please.

52% of the time I slice the ball.
34% of my approach shots are within 15 feet of the pin.
My longest drive was 339 yards, my shortest was 42 yards.
I can hit my 8 iron longer than my 7, and my 6 iron longer than my 5.

I am very inconsistent.

I will be honest,I have not kept stats like I should. Last round was my first round I kept GIR,Putts and Fairways. I intend on finding an app to track club used,sandsaves and ect. I believe then I can focus more of what I need to improve most and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I keep my stats through skycaddie. I do a detailed recap once a year. Here are some top line stats for the year to date.

15.9.4%20Skygolf%20stats_zpsvdfui2e1.jpg

Stats I keep.

Next week makes 6 THP events
1 HOF Tag
6 or so THP gatherings
Tons of amazing friends I've met through THP one way or another

Here's a fun one I found for myself on Arccos.
55fa9d36f46ac51cb2bab86b46d1a4ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

of the stats I can remember from my last round:

FIR: 6
GIR: 0
Mulligans: 1
Pars: 1
Blow up holes: 2 (holes that I scored at or over my equitable scoring limit of 9)
total score: 112 (111 w/ equitable scoring system)

Over 20 rounds

999723a6ba055041aa899f1a26158219.jpg
4e95c2323b61791c1076ff59313fd21d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back