Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin you talking about these?
multi_compound.jpg

New Decades Seth....you won't be disappointed.
I want new grips. I like my Tour Velvets, but this would be a great opportunity to try something new now that I think about it.

i heard they tore up gloves pretty easily, not sure if thats true though.
i have one of the black/white right now. its not on a club i just bought it to see what it felt like and its pretty nice!

yes. it's the only color not on your new sticks yet lol
Those are very tempting. Pink you think? haha.

negative, especially with the right grip pressure
i heard they tore up gloves pretty easily, not sure if thats true though.
i have one of the black/white right now. its not a club i just bought it to see what it felt like and its pretty nice!

I havent noticed glove tearing up any more then normal but I can see how that could be true for some. I find them to be a good cross between soft and good grip.

just got back from golfusa, did a heap of ci9 research and he's getting me prices. he also has a demo 6 iron heading to the store by the end of the week so i can range test and put it into play for a week or so, then if i want to pull the trigger, i can use it for my fitting.

and, oh yeah, the Tw9 wedges are available in LH in 52, 56, and 60

sounds like your getting these sooner than later. what happened to getting them in the winter? lol

make it happen TC!

just got back from golfusa, did a heap of ci9 research and he's getting me prices. he also has a demo 6 iron heading to the store by the end of the week so i can range test and put it into play for a week or so, then if i want to pull the trigger, i can use it for my fitting.

I can't wait to hear what you think. I bet you are super excited about getting some new irons.

sounds like your getting these sooner than later. what happened to getting them in the winter? lol

you know how sometimes you just want something? that's what i'm experiencing, and it sucks.

make it happen TC!

i need to demo more and see what kind of prices i'm looking at before anything happens. i only want the 5-pw and he's saying that i have to order an 8 club set, so we're arguing about that.

I can't wait to hear what you think. I bet you are super excited about getting some new irons.

just wishful thinking right now setho, but yes, the idea of these in the bag is somewhat exciting.

Those are very tempting. Pink you think? haha.

I think the pink comes in lady size only so you might need to add a wrap or 2 of build-up.

Go for it man! It is always a good feeling with something new in the bag!

Stop delaying the inevitable. I would be shocked that they won't let you order only 6 clubs.

I think the pink comes in lady size only so you might need to add a wrap or 2 of build-up.

I think that I am going to go with red for the irons, green for the wedges, a color TBD for my Hybrid and 3W. I already have a light blue on the driver that matches my Miyazaki beautifully.

I think that I am going to go with red for the irons, green for the wedges, a color TBD for my Hybrid and 3W. I already have a light blue on the driver that matches my Miyazaki beautifully.

Ah, back to the manly colors. :D

christmas time! haha just messin with you man!

SethO go to this website and get the sample they send out. Just have to cover the cost of shipping. See if you like the grip. I just got my free sample and looks like an Iomic for a lot less.
http://www.premiogrips.com/

How are you liking the Diablo Forged? I'm very jealous. I was back and forth between those and the MX-200's and found a price on the Mizzies I couldn't resist. Went again today to GS and was able to get on the LM. The DF's were 15 yards longer than the 200's.

SethO go to this website and get the sample they send out. Just have to cover the cost of shipping. See if you like the grip. I just got my free sample and looks like an Iomic for a lot less.
http://www.premiogrips.com/

How are you liking the Diablo Forged? I'm very jealous. I was back and forth between those and the MX-200's and found a price on the Mizzies I couldn't resist. Went again today to GS and was able to get on the LM. The DF's were 15 yards longer than the 200's.

doh!!!

i hope buyer's remorse doesn't kick in!!!! nah, you made the right decision man!

I went strictly be feel on this call. They had shafts in there that I really wanted to try and you just can't argue with the feel of the club, plus I got all of this for 27 dollars after trade ins.

Well I finally gave in myself. I have been struggling with putting for a few months. I get streaky but the one thing I am missing is consistent speed and alignment. I have went back and forth between my rife and itsy bitsy but nothing has worked well consistently. The thing I noticed is both of those putters have 2 degrees of loft so I wanted to go to a 4 degree loft putter because for some reason I get a little better roll with it. I have tested every putter known to man the past three weeks and it was down to the Kombi S and the Ghost.

After a hard decision I went with the Kombi S, it wasn't really all that hard since the ball rolls off the face of that putter better than anything I have tried. I seem to be able to line it up so well and the weight just feels right to me. One of my reputable dealers on Ebay got me one for $200 bucks and I should have it within the next 3 days. I will let you all know my thoughts on the putter as I haven't seen many THP members using the Kombi S yet and the Ghost seems to be in everyones bag including all the people we are playing in interclub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back