The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry, TH hate to hear that. I wish you two the best in sorting things out. It can be rough I know but life is too short to not be happy. You'll be in my thoughts. Always here if ever want to chat/rant or whatever.

Barry and Taylor, that is some rough stuff. I really hope you both get it figured it out in the best way for all parties involved. Hope you know you can always hit me up if you need to talk!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nothing like finding out the tee time you have reserved for tomorrow is a course the has current reviews starting with "unbelievable bad condition…disease on 4 greens." Damn it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy I woke up early to golf....

b81c75ea09b8c211af7e6917d061c303.jpg

Rough night. Dinner out with wife turns into talk of why we are not happy together anymore. A conversation we first had over a year ago and now again. We are adult enough to admit it's both our fault. Now the tougher part of figuring out where we go from here.

Least you 2 are talking about it so there is hope. Stay positive and focus on the family my friend. Give it your all and hope things work out in the end.

Very good point here by Nate. Too often things like this go unspoken about and when it finally shows face there's no fixing it. And it's honestly something that just needs approached day by day. Long term fixes to these issues don't happen over night. I had the same discussion with my wife a couple years ago and from time to time the discussion may creep up again but it just takes a ton of work from both sides. Hopefully things work out for you guys

Rough night. Dinner out with wife turns into talk of why we are not happy together anymore. A conversation we first had over a year ago and now again. We are adult enough to admit it's both our fault. Now the tougher part of figuring out where we go from here.

Marriage and Love are funny birds aren't they? I wish the best for you guys Barry, the discussion is the first step towards a new beginning, no matter which direction you guys go in.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. Something that really started 6 years ago and we didn't talk about it. Might be too much water under the bridge now. She is interested in fixing things and I'm more ready to let go. Won't be an easy process whichever direction we go. I can definitely use thoughts/prayers/etc right now. Appreciate it fellas.
T&P headed your way Barry. Hate hearing this.

Also best of luck to you Tsylor.

Why the heck does a range with limited flight golf balls even have yardage markers out there?
Don't they know that's brutal for a mental midget like me?

Why the heck does a range with limited flight golf balls even have yardage markers out there?
Lol Paddens range is like this too. I don't even worry about yardage at the range honestly, I'm looking at shot shape and solid contact.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

and why do I still laser targets with these balls?!

So this happened today....golf balls. What makes it worse it is where my shoe rubs when I walk.
b6f9f0a347494d95d613cdd7c342344b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So this happened today....golf balls. What makes it worse it is where my shoe rubs when I walk.
b6f9f0a347494d95d613cdd7c342344b.jpg

You were hit by multiple golf balls? How?

Who serves their fajitas with meat chunks instead of meat strips?

Chili's, that's who!

That's a picture with their menu, and the way it came out. And, it came out cold! On a sizzling plate with no steam coming off of it! WTF.

08980ec91ad33bd770e035ba899b039b.jpg

You were hit by multiple golf balls? How?
Nah,it's a saying. A Co worker left a pallet standing up and it fell on my leg

when I shop with the wife I see people do this all the time, my wife just grabs my arm and tells me to "be nice", and just smile and keep moving, I am talking about the rocket scientists that stop at the top/bottom of escalators to look around to see which way they should walk, or the people who stop in the middle of the entrance/exit to chat with someone coming the other way, or the ones who block up the whole area in mall with their baby strollers and kids to chat with other people. its call situational awareness people, be aware of your surroundings and act accordingly......and I am "being nice".....lol

Things finally coming into perspective when it comes to golf and playing at the level I should be...love doing three jobs and being paid for less than one.

Thanks to a nightmare being up at 3am.

I feel like crap sore throat and my ear is full! Stupid lake water maybe sending me to the doctor tomorrow ugggg

Barry

That's tough man - I have been down that exact path before - never easy. At least you are having civil discussions and staying away from the blame game. if you ever want to talk - PM me!

I hit a tee shot about a foot fat yesterday and got a ton of dirt in my eye. I tried flushing it out with water on the course and in the shower, but it's still bothering me today. I can't wait to get to work and give it a few minutes in the eye wash station, although at this point, it can't still be in there? I hope I didn't scratch anything.

As if having a 12 year old, half blind chihuahua who barks at every noise in the house wasn't bad enough, now I have a 12 year old, half blind chihuahua with a neurological problem in the house. The wife had to take her dog to the vet because we thought she had had a stroke this morning. Turns out that she didn't have one, she just has a neurological disorder that many chihuahuas get, but they typically get it much earlier in life than ours did. They said she's in no pain, she's just going to probably have some issues from time to time because of it.

I just got home and saw her for the first time and when she's trying to walk, she looks drunk staggering all over the place and when she's sitting down, she looks like a bobble head who's listening to some great music. As if they don't look goofy enough to start with.

Poor little thing, as if simply being a chihuahua wasn't bad enough.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

So not a fan of pompous, self-righteous individuals

Working on a surgical light, and a Doctor and her Nurse husband start ripping me about this and That....
I calmly explain how I have to get this done in a certain way... They disagree like they know anything anyway...

Then I get the finger point! YOU WILL DO THIS... And you WILL DO this....
And that they are Doctors and make "X" per year....

I don't give two...
NOT impressed.

Guess I'll find something else to do for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back