Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone through 3 different players for this stupid #1 pick. Think I am down to 2.

I've gone through 3 different players for this stupid #1 pick. Think I am down to 2.

Take AP and don't look back... Because let's be honest, picks 2&3 are just as important and will help shape that and set the foundation.

I am not enjoying the 6th spot at all. I hope one of the RB's I want falls to me. Seems like Gronk will be a huge round 1 wild card as well.

I'm torn at 11. Mainly on what to do on the way back in the second. Hopefully no one tries to be a hero and reach for a guy...

As long as nothing crazy happens I know where I am going to go with pick 10, but that is where it ends. No idea where I am going to go with the rest of the draft

I am not enjoying the 6th spot at all. I hope one of the RB's I want falls to me. Seems like Gronk will be a huge round 1 wild card as well.

I'm on the same boat with Gronk at 9... I have a feeling he'll be there, but so will other top wr if RB's go as I think they will...

16/17 is extremely difficult to target someone for. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it now, so I'm mocking out a few rounds while I fix the rankings.

Trading draft picks would be a very interesting way to spice up snake drafts, like giving up your first round and 14th round for a 4th round and 5th round, how wild would that be

Can't wait for tonight going to play 18 then will be home for the draft .

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

As long as Adrian Peterson is still available when I pick (I think I'm 9 or 10), my draft strategy should be just fine.

I think Dean rocks the boat and takes Dez as the number one pick. the Cowboys homer in him wants him to be the best player in the nfl.

Draft day is here! I have a 7lb pork shoulder about to hit the smoker for the festivities tonight.

I actually have two drafts simultaneously tonight. One is live and the other online so thankfully they won't fight for computer screen time. Should be interesting regardless

I think Dean rocks the boat and takes Dez as the number one pick. the Cowboys homer in him wants him to be the best player in the nfl.

you aren't that far off.

We are .5 PPR, right?

Not much prep this year. 3rd pick, so I'll get someone good then look see how the draft goes after it gets back around the horn.

I think he will be a real bargin this year. Maybe you can add Josh Gordon in round 2 and dont forget Pryor in round 3.

Pryor is mine. #Leage4 #DontDrinkAndDraft

Most intriguing draft in years.

Hmm...pick smart or piss off Texas...not sure which way to play the 4th pick

Most intriguing draft in years.

Agreed. Sitting at 12 I have a few guys I want but don't want to jump the gun and take then too early but I also really don't want to miss out on them. Also I think some guys had a year that they can't duplicate again.

Hmm...pick smart or piss off Texas...not sure which way to play the 4th pick

Piss off Texas only because it's a THP draft and we will anoint you winner of the Internet

The trend will go the way with the nfl. Wr will go early and like last year a lot of 1st round picks will be interesting. Look back at the last draft and see how the first round went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back