Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true! The mocks I did had me with totally different players. Of course Donne stole a few from me...jerk!

I really can be. :act-up:

Yea I wish Julio was available at 15 in league 4, that would have been my first pick. Surprised he made it past 7 in any of the leagues

So true! The mocks I did had me with totally different players. Of course Donne stole a few from me...jerk!

Mike Hunt was doing some pick snatching too. I had a lot of scrambling that I didn't expect! First 16 team in forever, and it was just as tough as I remembered it.

I had a couple of guys that I was hoping would fall. Was praying Ingram would slip to me at 32, also was looking at Foster for my 5th/6th pick. My original plan was to grab Wilson in that 2nd/3rd combo pick, but I went Sanders and Graham instead. Overall happy with my team so far, though I know it will look totally different in about a month.

131daa0c37d95e9316f05c948b9e94db.jpg

e2e59e12c12e551d1de36223c9e547a2.jpg

Going to need to figure out WR waiting until round 6 or 7 gave me some lackluster talent there hopefully it will all sort itself out.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I got virtually none of the late round picks I was hoping for. Ended up taking whoever looked like the best of what was left, but, really know nothing about them. The late rounds picks are the toughest IMO.

I got virtually none of the late round picks I was hoping for. Ended up taking whoever looked like the best of what was left, but, really know nothing about them. The late rounds picks are the toughest IMO.
Trades will be truly shaping the teams in the coming weeks. Late picks were tough I am sure a few guys will come out of no where and be hot waiver pickups as well.

Trades will be truly shaping the teams in the coming weeks. Late picks were tough I am sure a few guys will come out of no where and be hot waiver pickups as well.

Yeah. Last year was my first Fantasy league, and I made no trades. It seemed like the prices was always too high for what was being offered. But, I picked up some amazing finds on the waiver wire. C.J. Anderson is one that comes to mind. He became my best RB.

No trades yet!? Are we gonna have a week 1 thread open up soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back