What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! my Superfast Driver and 3W just came in! Im psyched! Wont get to try them out till tomorrow though. Pics coming in a few on the WITB thread :banana:

I bought a set of Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl irons. Sweeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Good buy! I love mine. If only they returned the sentiment every day.

Good buy! I love mine. If only they returned the sentiment every day.

Those irons are soooo tempting... the idea of Zip grooves throughout the entire bag just SCREAMs spin.

Those irons are soooo tempting... the idea of Zip grooves throughout the entire bag just SCREAMs spin.

Those golf balls sure scream from the chew marks left in the cover while they're broken in.

Lol sooo true. And congrats mc on the bp's. I am killing mine lately. You will just love em Once you get em down its like shootin darts. Too bad my darts pull left sometimes lol.
Those golf balls sure scream from the chew marks left in the cover while they're broken in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a set of Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl irons. Sweeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

I love mine now that I'm figuring them out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I love my BP's as well, and I have a good feeling I will love them even more when I get the new shafts on them!

BTW i just ordered new shafts...

This place is pure evil!

Las month i got TM R9 driver around $200,but have not tried it yet.I think it looks very nice.

I love my BP's as well, and I have a good feeling I will love them even more when I get the new shafts on them!

BTW i just ordered new shafts...

This place is pure evil!

where did you order them from? that's awesome man, you'll be extremely glad that you did this.

Oh yeahhhh!

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDctMjAxMDA3MjItMDc1MS5qcGc.jpg

nice jerome!!!! you're about to be extremely happy when you get that baby on the course.

I hope so TC, we shall see tomorrow!

I hope so TC, we shall see tomorrow!

no worries dude, that thing is automatic. my only complaint is the mostly "chrome" sole of the club. it's seems pretty receptive to scraping and i'm kind of a.d.d when it comes to keeping my sticks pretty and clean.

great looking irons setho! taste the rainbow!

Thanks. I played 9 with them yesterday and I was very pleased, but I don't like the grips at all. It is not that they are multi colored, it is that I would not like them in any color. They just don't feel quite right to me.

The feel of the ball off the face of the club on these is just sweet! The only question mark is the shafts. They are heaver than I am used too, but I have not seemed to lose any distance. I was 210 out on a par 5 and hit it to a perfect number with my 4i although I pulled it. I NEED to get new grips and very quickly.

new grips setho and you'll be good to go. i had a bit of a difficult time getting use to the weight difference in my new shafts, but it's not anything a couple of range sessions can't work out.

Seth glad to hear you had a good first go round with the new weapons. I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these are you continue to play them!

new grips setho and you'll be good to go. i had a bit of a difficult time getting use to the weight difference in my new shafts, but it's not anything a couple of range sessions can't work out.

Very true. I am sure it won't take very long. I feel like I will be more accurate when them.

Seth glad to hear you had a good first go round with the new weapons. I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these are you continue to play them!

Thanks man!

Thanks. I played 9 with them yesterday and I was very pleased, but I don't like the grips at all. It is not that they are multi colored, it is that I would not like them in any color. They just don't feel quite right to me.

The feel of the ball off the face of the club on these is just sweet! The only question mark is the shafts. They are heaver than I am used too, but I have not seemed to lose any distance. I was 210 out on a par 5 and hit it to a perfect number with my 4i although I pulled it. I NEED to get new grips and very quickly.

sounds like you made a good move Seth...what grips are you looking at?

where did you order them from? that's awesome man, you'll be extremely glad that you did this.

Picked them up from Golftech I found a free shipping coupon, so far the pricing is pretty decent.

I have to praise Taylor @ https://www.gppgolf.com. I had ordered a Wilson 3 wood from them after a few days of hearing nothing I dropped them an email and it took several days for a response but once I got a response it was great. Taylor was very professional and offered me a discount on (due to the situation) for a 3 wood of my choice. That is the reason I went to hit the super fast yesterday (the price he offered blew my mind) unfortunately the club and I did not get along. I had previously hit a Diablo edge tour 3 wood and hit it pretty darn well, not quite as accurate as the ping but a touch longer.

I had emailed Taylor inquiring about pricing for the diablo edge tour and he promptly got back to me and I just could not pass up the deal.

So I am the proud owner of a DET tour 3 wood. It will be shipping out today! WOOT!

decade....decade....decade.....
forum hypnosis... we'll see if it works... muahaha

im really considering buying new grips to replace those black widows... golf galaxy... here i come

forum hypnosis... we'll see if it works... muahaha

im really considering buying new grips to replace those black widows... golf galaxy... here i come

Didnt you just get the black widows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back