wow so you have a 12% abv malt & caffeine beverage every morning? lol

Not every morning. Just the mornings that I am out running errands and don't have to be at the Monkey Disc until 4:00 pm. So like 4 days a week. The other days I drink when I get home. Usually Keystone Light, it's a nice little summer time beer.

oh ok...thats cool. I was thinking you knocked one down on the way to the office or something...I want to try one but stores dont sell stuff like that here. Have never seen it anywhere...

oh ok...thats cool. I was thinking you knocked one down on the way to the office or something...I want to try one but stores dont sell stuff like that here. Have never seen it anywhere...

CCR- Now you have got me wanting it too. If I find some around here I will let you know.

We can get all the Philly peeps.....JOOSED!

CCR- Now you have got me wanting it too. If I find some around here I will let you know.

We can get all the Philly peeps.....JOOSED!

yeah dude let me know if you find any. I really wish 7-11 would have alcohol...well maybe that isnt such a good idea...haha

yeah dude let me know if you find any. I really wish 7-11 would have alcohol...well maybe that isnt such a good idea...haha

Uhhhh....that would be BAD

Your 7-11s dont have beer?

Your 7-11s dont have beer?

Nope. We cant buy wine or liqour at any place other than a State run store that closes at 9pm. You can buy cases or kegs at beer distributors. You can buy six packs at pizza places that have take out licensing. and you can get them at bars.

but nothing after 1 or 2am in most cases.

it sucks.

nope. nor in grocery stores, etc. PA has the stupidest laws concerning alcohol.

Indiana has no sales on Sunday. Kinda sucks for big sporting events that you forget to plan for. It's a good thing the MI border is under 30min away. We do have Joose though and it is tasty on occasion.

Nope. We cant buy wine or liqour at any place other than a State run store that closes at 9pm. You can buy cases or kegs at beer distributors. You can buy six packs at pizza places that have take out licensing. and you can get them at bars.

it sucks.

Thats crazy so you guys dont have seedy liquor stores on every corner either? How do bums brown bag a tall can? How do you do late night beer runs? It seems so unfair.

I agree, I was up there for my buddies wedding and we went in the bar to buy beer....needless to sa we had some drinks at the bar first, so I guess it may not be a bad idea for a bar owner.

amen. however the tide is now turning a bit. more grocery stores are allowed to sell select beer and liquor as 'test projects' so PA may be working it's way into the 21st century.

amen. however the tide is now turning a bit. more grocery stores are allowed to sell select beer and liquor as 'test projects' so PA may be working it's way into the 21st century.

man, if you could get a job as a miller or Bud distributer in that area, NOW WOULD BE THE TIME. Those guys make bank if they have a good route. Speaking of grocery stores, I had a Wegmans sub ( I'm sorry, Hoagie) while there and man oh man was it good

damn thats brutal, cant imagine going to Publix or Walmart and not being able to grab some brewskies! we still have like 5 or 6 dry counties here in FL where you cant buy any alcohol no matter the day or time! I believe most are in the panhandle area which isnt too bad to make a quick trip across the border! although I bet there are alot of stills making moonshine in those counties!

it sucks.

damn thats brutal, cant imagine going to Publix or Walmart and not being able to grab some brewskies! we still have like 5 or 6 dry counties here in FL where you cant buy any alcohol no matter the day or time! I believe most are in the panhandle area which isnt too bad to make a quick trip across the border! although I bet there are alot of stills making moonshine in those counties!

man if I could goto walmart for an emergency beer run...wow. I would even settle for the swill I'm sure they would stock. I moved back to he burbs and its even that much worse here. I had to drive like 15 mins last night just to get a 6-pack. The beer distributor right by my house apparently closes at 7 on wed nights. I mean seriously...wtf.

oh my those poor squirells! lol

Last edited:
they brew that beer in my neck of the woods lol! Its lethal but nice

I cant even believe its legal. I think its something like $600 a bottle though...beyond insanity. at 55% abv...it might just be lethal for real

I love George Killian's Irish Red! But even tho' it's made by Coors, I don't like Coors beer!

We are made of stern stuff us scots,plus it keeps the cold out in winter lol!

One of my Favorites...

We are made of stern stuff us scots,plus it keeps the cold out in winter lol!

haha, amen!

Although I don't think I'll be paying £500 for a bottle of this. I'll take about 30 cases of my next favourite instead. Should have about the same effect as one bottle of 55% beer though!

Back