Evian Masters [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I will take paula creamer and natalie gulbis, don't know who will win the golf tournament though ;)

This is actually happening in my neck of the woods. Maybe I should check it out considering it's only about 10 euro for a day pass.

• Admin
This is actually happening in my neck of the woods. Maybe I should check it out considering it's only about 10 euro for a day pass.

THis is always a great tournament. You should definitely check it out.

lol me too! Go Paula!

Me three. Although the current leader (Melissa Reid) kinda does it for me as well. Think I might look into going there on sunday...

Winner- Cristie Kerr
Darkhorse- Karine Icher
Disappointment- Paula Creamer

is there anyway that you could provide a link in the OP that includes the field of players? i would find that really useful.

Since it's already started, and I know who's winning right now, I'll just go with my tried and true picks:

WINNER: Suzann Pettersen
DARKHORSE: Brittany Lincicome
DISAPPOINTMENT: Michelle Wie

This year's coverage is so much better. They actually have their own broadcast instead of using the French feed.

Nice to see Morgan at the top. Another American win?

This year's coverage is so much better. They actually have their own broadcast instead of using the French feed.

Nice to see Morgan at the top. Another American win?

I agree. THe coverage is great despite already knowing the results.

Me three. Although the current leader (Melissa Reid) kinda does it for me as well. Think I might look into going there on sunday...

LOL ok you boys can have em after me but its tough to take a shovel where a bulldozer has been!

Let's go Lexi! A win this year would be so awesome for her, and Cobra/Puma.

Didn't get in till late so I'll skip the predictions. Really surprised to see Wie shoot well today. Morgan is a nice surprise for sure.

how bout Mallory Blackwelder, golf4hers rookie signee!

lol guess that would help huh?!

sweet! thanks for the info rg!

Anybody know what Christina Kim was talking about on Twitter today? She said one of the players cursed out an official. But wouldnt say who or what exactly happened. SHe said that she "spit on them". Classy. She then said it wasn't what she was originally told but was still mad. Hopefully it wasnt anything that takes away from the tourney. I was really enjoying it yesterday at the gym.

EDIT: I do want to add I actually enjoy Kim on twitter normally and do I not think she would actually spit on someone.

Lexi Thompson just tied for the lead. :)

Fairway metal to lie up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexi Thompson just tied for the lead. :)
I'm glad to see Lexi doing well. I think this girl is the real deal and will succeed where Wie hasn't so far.

Back