The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Here you go. Here is the video:

[video=youtube;V8Jtx-1C4mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Jtx-1C4mU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The shirt is for you Dave!

OH and after that shot I had to play the next left handed because the ball ended up behind the telephone pole.

Haha that's awesome

I almost killed you on that par 3 too. At least the photo looked good!

Oh yeah that one too. Line up dead right of you for a tough chip. Didnt realize I was in the "area" you were hitting to (neither did you) and it went even further right of me. That had nothing on Jimmys, which was screaming, but it was funny.

Man, my work is too hard I think.

Oh yeah that one too. Line up dead right of you for a tough chip. Didnt realize I was in the "area" you were hitting to (neither did you) and it went even further right of me. That had nothing on Jimmys, which was screaming, but it was funny.

You just need to post up by more tee boxes instead of greens

That was a ROCKET! I think it had enough height that you were safe but it was cooking. The bunker was a little thin with sand in that area lol.

That was a ROCKET! I think it had enough height that you were safe but it was cooking. The bunker was a little thin with sand in that area lol.

Well the good news (other than I am still alive) is that you did not rob that bunker of any more sand, because none was touched. :D
I think its one of the only bad shots I saw you hit all weekend.

Well the good news (other than I am still alive) is that you did not rob that bunker of any more sand, because none was touched. :D
I think its one of the only bad shots I saw you hit all weekend.
Yep that one kicked my butt. That shot and my tee shot on 17 on Saturday where I almost had to play d!ck out lol.

Yep that one kicked my butt. That shot and my tee shot on 17 on Saturday where I almost had to play d!ck out lol.

That just reminded me of Rhi's line.

"Wait, I thought only Rory and Tiger played those, someone actually bought one?"

That was classic.

That just reminded me of Rhi's line.

"Wait, I thought only Rory and Tiger played those, someone actually bought one?"

That was classic.

That might be my favorite comment of the weekend because her delivery with it was so smooth lol. Not mention right on cue I hit a big old block to the right lol on that tee box.

You mean COOKIES!

b9fa05cc947ee9ce060e2b386418df8c.jpg

80c4195e495ccff5706207c92e1fb087.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha the second she walked back in Saturday night Phil and I looked at each other and basically said "cookies" at the same time hahaha. That was incredible

SOOOOO

Now that it is over and everyone but in so much time and effort into their games:

Do you feel like your game traveled well? Did you play to your index? If not, what do you think hurt you the most?

Nope. Courses up north are a different game altogether for me. I struggled all weekend. And then of course I come play in a 4-man scramble today back home and play like a completely different golfer than I did at Cog Hill. This game is stupid sometimes. I had a blast though.

The rough is an absolute beast at cog and the bunkers at dubs are ridiculously hard.

Nope. Courses up north are a different game altogether for me. I struggled all weekend. And then of course I come play in a 4-man scramble today back home and play like a completely different golfer than I did at Cog Hill. This game is stupid sometimes. I had a blast though.

The rough is an absolute beast at cog and the bunkers at dubs are ridiculously hard.

Rye rough is a bit different than Bermuda that's for sure. Usually when you get a clump between you and the ball for bermuda, you can fight through it. Rye tends to beat you up a bit and I don't like it.

Rye rough is a bit different than Bermuda that's for sure. Usually when you get a clump between you and the ball for bermuda, you can fight through it. Rye tends to beat you up a bit and I don't like it.

I was happy to see Bermuda today. I've never had so much fun playing such sh*tty golf.

I was happy to see Bermuda today. I've never had so much fun playing such sh*tty golf.
Oh Bermuda grass.

We got on a nice roll there yesterday. Such a blast though buddy.

I miss everyone.

Shouldn't we be waiting in the lobby to go to Giordanos right now? This weekends not really over is it?

I played a quick 9 when I got home. This may come as a surprise, but I had to hit the ball a little harder to get it to the hole. The first couple holes were not easy tap in pars...

What a great follow! I missed the Periscope videos (thanks a lot Mexico) but just finished the rest today.

Congrats Philly! Granddaddy bound!!
Congrats Team Jrod! What an experience.

What was the first tee like for you first timers? What was the energy and how were the nerves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Johnny Rodriguez helps calm any nerves as the jokes are flying left and right with the Zoo Crew around.

I think Johnny Rodriguez helps calm any nerves as the jokes are flying left and right with the Zoo Crew around.

This is so true. It was so easy to shake off bad shots or bad holes because his attitude just kept everything 100% fun

Congrats Team JRod and Congrats Phil! #MVP

You all are too kind. Making my eyes leak. I'll post more soon. Much love to you all.

The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

This is so true. It was so easy to shake off bad shots or bad holes because his attitude just kept everything 100% fun

That's awesome. That's what I'm all about. My first informal formal THP gathering was with the guys of Massachusetts and that was one hell of a time!

Back