What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate how Cobain gets all the credit for Nirvana when Grohl was the brains behind the operation.
Couldn't agree more.

Got Steely Dan playing on you tube. Possibly the most underrated group of all time imo.

Killswitch Engage

Jesse or Howard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to Howard right now (s/t 2009), but I love both vocalists equally. They just have different strengths. With Jesse, the music tends more towards hardcore with the style of his harsh vocals, whereas Howard had that full, vibrato filled clean voice that made his stuff a little poppier at times.

I still haven't picked up Disarm the Descent, and I need to, because I LOVE the merging of Jesse's style with some of Howard's that that album does.

Thank you, sir. Flying to Hartford today and just downloaded A Decade of Steely Dan.

Should make the flight a bit more enjoyable!

I just switched over to The Best of Paul McCartney and Wings. Always liked the optimistic outlook of the majority of his / their songs. On a somber day like this, it is much needed.

Sunday night chill on sirius. Chill ride home from Miami

Dr Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog.

AWESOME. I need to rewatch that, it's been a while.

Last I was listening to was Kamelot (Poetry for the Poisoned) and I (Between Two Worlds).

After the day I had today at the office, I need some serious relaxation and laid-back music.

df3b0c51b98f4cffa759e5599eef7cd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Beatles - Abbey Road

Ace hood- Everyday. This is my pump up song

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Otis Redding Radio on Pandora. Nothin but good vibes coming from me lately

Ryan Adams "Gold" and after seeing the movie, NWA's "Straight Outta Compton"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back