Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

not yet...i'd rather not deal with a credit/return thing after Amazon comes around on this. This is falling dead center on my 'too good to be true' radar
Didn't place the order?

I know that link is still working. But what's odd is, if you do a search on amazon for TaylorMade R9 TP irons, the $112 deal comes up.

But, if you drill down: Amazon-Sporting Goods-Golf-TaylorMade-Golf Clubs-Irons-Sets-Steel-Stiff, it's not listed.

I put my order in this morning just to see what would happen.

not yet...i'd rather not deal with a credit/return thing after Amazon comes around on this. This is falling dead center on my 'too good to be true' radar

Oh it definitely is too good to be true, but if anyone got the actual irons for that price and I didn't try it myself, I'd be kicking myself all day!

I just checked the status and it says "shipping soon" and that "at this point you cannot change or cancel your order". lol.

lol YOU can't but THEY might
I just checked the status and it says "shipping soon" and that "at this point you cannot change or cancel your order". lol.

there going to have to send out an email to 5000 people at once then everyone is going to post here well we got screwed lol
has anyone thought about calling TGW?

there going to have to send out an email to 5000 people at once then everyone is going to post here well we got screwed lol
has anyone thought about calling TGW?

No way! That would ruin the suspense of waiting for the shipping email! ha

well i just called them. do you want to know what they said? lol

Theyre probably in California and said please leave a message as our normal business hours are M-F 8AM - 5 PM Pacific time.

Yes! What did they say?

And who will give me their US address so I can order a set?

no they answered and said
"ya it was a misprint. they are working on getting that fixed. its just for a single wedge and i believe its a approach wedge. if you look on our site the 112.50 is just for one club. So thats what they will be getting."

so guess everyone will get a single club in the mail lol

actually glad i did not order.

hmmm... well that is not what was on the page.

"Rh taylor made r9 tp 3-pw kbs stl s
by TaylorMade
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
List Price: $1,080.00
Price: $112.50
You Save: $967.50 (90%)
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by The Golf Warehouse.
2 new from $112.50 "

Since when is a single approach wedge worth 1080.00?

Pretty much what we were thinking. So wonder how theyre going to decide what ONE club we all get? Id like a 2 iron.

"ya it was a misprint. they are working on getting that fixed. its just for a single wedge and i believe its a approach wedge. if you look on our site the 112.50 is just for one club. So thats what they will be getting."

Wow, never saw THAT coming! lol

:confused2: I figured as much, oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I have successfully canceled my order.

craigslist, ebay, and THP are going to be swamped with R9 AW's for sale

That's BS if they just send the single club without emailing us first and asking if we still want it.
They will be getting so much negative feedback from this it may ruin them.

I cancelled my order since I don't really need a single iron, but they will getting negative feedback galore for this one.

hmmm... well that is not what was on the page.

"Rh taylor made r9 tp 3-pw kbs stl s
by TaylorMade
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
List Price: $1,080.00
Price: $112.50
You Save: $967.50 (90%)
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by The Golf Warehouse.
2 new from $112.50 "

Since when is a single approach wedge worth 1080.00?

the single club is $112.50 not $1080.00 it was a misprint.

That's BS if they just send the single club without emailing us first and asking if we still want it.

I agree, with that many people ordering I don't think they could get away with just sending something that didnt' fit the description without any kind of notification or an opportunity to cancel.

I don't think they can do that. They can't post one item (in this case a set) for sale and then just send a single club. They'd be facing some serious trouble especially if enough people write into VISA/MC. THey risk losing their ability to use those vendors for transactions.

I just emailed them through amazon saying if this is just going to be one club, I want it cancelled. (the order status said "shipping soon", too late to cancel)

I don't think they can do that. They can't post one item (in this case a set) for sale and then just send a single club. They'd be facing some serious trouble especially if enough people write into VISA/MC. THey risk losing their ability to use those vendors for transactions.
Judging by the response Bridges got, that's what they're doing.

Back