The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish have appeared to have locked this one down. Big win for them.

1/2 an hour until kickoff for Cal and Texas. This is a big game for my Bears. Texas has more talent but is terrible. Beating name programs when they are down matters, especially when you are in rebuild mode / think you are on the way back.

Thought this deserved a bump. :D
d7112888ce3db7e3aeaa6256681d8c5e.jpg

#Powerhouse

I actually thought the Minute Men would win that game. They got trounced by Colorado too I believe.

I actually thought the Minute Men would win that game. They got trounced by Colorado too I believe.
2522f0f972e9e98eb985336aa7f572c5.jpg

Going back to last season they have lost their last 4 games and gave up 144 pts.....

David Pollack issues an apology via twitter to LSU for not considering them a national championship contender.
I think people are reading too much into this. Auburn basically got beat last week by Jax St.

Miami getting dirty now 2nd player ejected for targetting.

I think people are reading too much into this. Auburn basically got beat last week by Jax St.
Yep, people are reading too much into this. Auburn has the name and SC pedigree, but this year they've beaten 0-3 Louisville by 7 and were taken to OT by Jax St.

Hole
E
Sheet

Overtime in Miami!

Holy crap.

Well that was anticlimatic.

What a terrible throw by the Nebraska QB

Had a guy wide open in the end zone, just didn't get it there.

Lol at this Miami game. Just kick the dang field goal

My only thought is they're worried about a block?

Still can't believe how empty that stadium is. Every week it looks like a ghost town.

Still can't believe how empty that stadium is. Every week it looks like a ghost town.
It really is sad.

I couldn't believe how empty Maryland was today, that is a big school.

Total ******** reversal of a catch in the Cal / Texas game.

Texas Safety ejected for targeting. This has happened to a Cal DB before. It's a tough rule,mi don't like it.

Cal's QB Goff is incredible at avoiding pressure in the pocket. He just avoided a sack to extend a play and throw a TD. Nice football play by a QB.

It really is sad.

I couldn't believe how empty Maryland was today, that is a big school.
That's a smaller stadium as well from what I remember, you'd think they could get a decent crowd. Though I wouldn't want to go see those eye sore uniforms play terrible football either lol.

So Michigan beat the Runnin' Rebels....

Nothing exiting, but looked solid in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back