The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Welcome aboard to the MFGrandaddy!!! JB it's gonna be great having you a part of Team Redemption!

Congrats JB... I guess I can take one for the team and join you!

And by the way Josh, I like your chances at finally getting in the HOF

And by the way Josh, I like your chances at finally getting in the HOF
If "M-Fing Grandaddy" is a theme, I like my chances based on my last entry :angel:

But really, yes, great chance to get the HOF tag. I think 3 of the current members have 2, no? Philly, Jman, and Neb...

If anyone needs redemption it is JB. The record of team's he has played on isn't pretty. :alien: It is always more fun with Josh in the mix both on and off the course. I have a feeling the results will be different this time around.

Hoping to get some good news tomorrow after another Lions let down! Yes, I am use to it, doesn't make it better though.

Im going to the MUTHA ****ING Grandaddy of em all!!!!
Kaboom.

Welcome to #TeamRedemption boss man!!!

This is our year. #TeamRedemption

Glad to see JB back for some Redemption. Jman and team go get your belt, you deserve it.

Congrats JB, this team is stacked

Congrats JB! I hope you have as much fun as possible while helping Jman and #TeamRedemption bring home the belt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Congrats JB!

Woo hoo! JB is back. Back again!

Congrats JB! That's the way it should be.

Congrats JB. Time for some redemption against the zoocrew.

And I want to reiterate this. This is Jman's team. Im just along for the ride like the rest of you. Im going to soak it all in, play some ****ing incredible equipment and love every minute of it.
"The Man" taking the support side and working for the people (as always)...I like it.

Awesome to see you getting to do this JB! Congrats, you deserve it! So exciting that there will be more THPers and more ZooCrew in this.

Great news JB!

Fantastic news. Love the team that's taking shape.

Congrats JB, if anyone deserved it is you

Congrats JB looking forward to it!

Back