The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he will HAHA... Just sucks he can't see above the oline. He needs those moon shoes.
Yeah thats a given. Health along with the dirt balls he threw is why I think Philly let him go. Not sure about sexy rexy starting though lol

WHos is gonna be the QB in Denver? Thats an interesting question

Whos left there? I know they drafted whats his face from FL but hes not starting.

Yeah! But you guys also have two outstanding backs and one of the best olines. T.O. and Smith on one field. That will be a sight!

I have been saying pick up TO for a while now, wont happen! And the prob with the O Line is staying healthy.

si.com's pre-season rankings are out. Don Banks has the Jets rated #1...ugh...that's the kiss of death right there for Jets fans.

I dont think so, I think they are going to have an awesome year.

Orton, Quinn, and Tebow

oh ok for some reason I thought Orton left or got traded. Orton is the starter, easy.

I wonder why they even picked up Quinn. I think Timmay woulda been around by the time they picked again. Should be interesting how this plays out. I say we see Capt. Neckbeard for a couple then Quinn and Timmay take over.

I wonder why they even picked up Quinn. I think Timmay woulda been around by the time they picked again. Should be interesting how this plays out. I say we see Capt. Neckbeard for a couple then Quinn and Timmay take over.

LMAO!!! Captain neckbeard!!! I dont htink Quinn will make it, but then again, he did play for the browns. But Stafford has done well with the Lions. That video of him getting hurt and coming back in the game last year was awesome! Gave me goose bumps

Yeah man.. That was gutsy. I think the NFC North has some good QB's especially if Cutler finds the right jerseys this year!
LMAO!!! Captain neckbeard!!! I dont htink Quinn will make it, but then again, he did play for the browns. But Stafford has done well with the Lions. That video of him getting hurt and coming back in the game last year was awesome! Gave me goose bumps

Yeah man.. That was gutsy. I think the NFC North has some good QB's especially if Cutler finds the right jerseys this year!

lmao @ your avatar. He even looks confused in that pic lol.

Dude Ortons neckbeard was so disgusting. I swear I saw things moving around in there.

covers up the stench that is him stinking
lmao @ your avatar. He even looks confused in that pic lol.

Dude Ortons neckbeard was so disgusting. I swear I saw things moving around in there.

Ok looking at things from a distant perspective and with the rankings out... who do you guys think has the edge on pick numero uno on next years draft i.e. the worst team in the league record wise?

toss up between the Bills and the Rams
Ok looking at things from a distant perspective and with the rankings out... who do you guys think has the edge on pick numero uno on next years draft i.e. the worst team in the league record wise?

Yeah its pretty close between the Rams and Bills. I'll give it to the Rams for now.

How about the Brownies and Mangenius?

Naaa the Rams. But the Browns arent far behind. They are probably worse then the Bills though.

LMAO at the Avatar kevin....Rams? No way will the rams be last! I dont think they will be in a super bowl anytime soon but dont forget about that rookie QB

There's a part of me that wants the Seahawks to do real bad this year.

LMAO at the Avatar kevin....Rams? No way will the rams be last! I dont think they will be in a super bowl anytime soon but dont forget about that rookie QB

So who you got?

Dude... The avatar!!!!!!!!!!!! Im dyin right now. Im gonna give it to the Packers. No reason other than they have the best team in the division and I hope they lose every game. I think the Rams might surprise everyone with 3 wins.
Yeah its pretty close between the Rams and Bills. I'll give it to the Rams for now.

I am saying Bills and Bucs...and I grew up a Bucs fan

Dude... The avatar!!!!!!!!!!!! Im dyin right now. Im gonna give it to the Packers. No reason other than they have the best team in the division and I hope they lose every game. I think the Rams might surprise everyone with 3 wins.

No way on the Packers, Rogers was pretty nasty last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back