Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I think you just about covered it. Wait, did you mention the LeBron jersey from the first time with the Cavs? Everyone still has theirs, remember?

I still have my Lebron Heat jersey. I'll bring it for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Today is the day,I cannot wait to board the plane at 5pm off the lax then orlando. I am going through my last minute checks then exchange into US funds. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones. See you all soon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Question for the those who frequent Disney/Universal. Is there any discount for buying online or is the gate price? We already booked our Disney 2- day Tickets, but not universal, just wondering if its more expensive at the gate vs online.

Question for the those who frequent Disney/Universal. Is there any discount for buying online or is the gate price? We already booked our Disney 2- day Tickets, but not universal, just wondering if its more expensive at the gate vs online.

Universal's website says you'll save time and money booking on their site vs at the window. If you have AAA, you might want to look into their prices vs Universal's as well.

Check undercovertourist.Com

I checked a couple of sites but it seems like it is the same price as gate prices. I have yet to decide on 2 days disney or 1 day Disney and 1 universal. Which I am leaning towards,think for me gate option is the best move.

Check undercovertourist.Com
We looked here for Universal while there for LIITA and did notice a nice discounted price. We ultimately decided against going and just did the walk, but it that site was definitely cheaper than at the gate

If anyone's landing Thursday morning I am game to hit up the range

Universal's website says you'll save time and money booking on their site vs at the window. If you have AAA, you might want to look into their prices vs Universal's as well.

Also don't they give discounts around the park for Amex?

Also don't they give discounts around the park for Amex?

For Universal? I know they have their Amex lounge over near Shrek you can jump in to cool down and grab a bottle of water etc, and I think there's a discount of sorts yeah. I'm not 100% on that since I've never used it to buy anything in park, I just use a passholder discount.

For Universal? I know they have their Amex lounge over near Shrek you can jump in to cool down and grab a bottle of water etc, and I think there's a discount of sorts yeah. I'm not 100% on that since I've never used it to buy anything in park, I just use a passholder discount.
It was almost 9 months ago, but i swear the girl at Cinnabon told me if i had an Amex to use it... might've been 10% or something.

For 1 day tickets to Universal there will not be big discounts, though the gate will be higher than online.

For Multi day ticket discounts those places already mentioned are good. Undercover Tourist, AAA (better prices in branch offices than on their website though).

Two other places to check; Costco depending on what region you are in there are some good deals there. Military bases; if you know anyone with access the military discounts are the best. Ticket types sold vary by base.

It was almost 9 months ago, but i swear the girl at Cinnabon told me if i had an Amex to use it... might've been 10% or something.
This sounds accurate. Amex is the official card of Universal and there are some merchandise and food discounts associated with using it. Some locations may not participate but always worth asking.

You guys are going to have so much fun. Jealous doesn't begin to describe my feelings.

You guys are going to have so much fun. Jealous doesn't begin to describe my feelings.

Says the guy going to the Grandaddy. This trip does sound like a blast. Can't wait to read about the golf and see pictures from Disney and golf.

While at disney, gotta pay respects to wardy's family
90bce163a479bac9871959cce9d45c0d.jpg

While at disney, gotta pay respects to wardy's family
90bce163a479bac9871959cce9d45c0d.jpg

For your sake I hope you didnt use flash or if I am on the same boat im feeding you to the animatronic fishes.

For your sake I hope you didnt use flash or if I am on the same boat im feeding you to the animatronic fishes.
Or if I did and you are on the same boat then you'd have a hell of a time trying hahaha

May that ride catch on fire. Haaaattttteeee that ride!

Then turn in your Disney Fan card because that ride is a treasure.

Any repeat players, Are there mini fridges in the rooms?

Any repeat players, Are there mini fridges in the rooms?
I stayed in a room at the resort in February during a business meeting and recall my room having one.

Back