THP Putter Covers

THP Putter Covers

Congrats guys. Very cool of AJ and Chad give those great head covers away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WINNERS ANNOUNCED (INCLUDING 2 BONUS ITEMS) All winners hurry up and message me your mailing addresses! https://vimeo.com/140482840

LOL, AJ you made my Friday with the last drawing. Guys have a great weekend! Thanks for all the cool stuff you do for us here at THP.

Awe snap! Congrats guys. Love the bonus prizes!!

Sweet mother of. I actually won something. Awesome. Thx boys!

So awesome! I love Callaway and all they do for us here!

That was awesome. Not hard to see why we all love the #ZooCrew.

Scrap, if you're a blade guy, let me know. :wink:

That's Fantastic! So cool of you guys to do this AJ and Chad! Congrats to the guys that were drawn!

ZOMG! So ecstatic to snag the Vegas cover. Thanks, AJ and Callaway, you guys rock! Info on the way...

Congrats guys! Such a cool little impromptu contest from AJ. Yo, well done!

that was pretty awesome of Callaway. Liked the selection methodology too...was fun to watch :)

That was awesome , Congrats guy's and Thank you AJ ,Chad !

Congratulations guys! AJ & Chad, great contest and thanks for everything you (and the rest of the #ZooCrew) do.

Congrats!

Congratulations guys...that was a very cool contest video. Chad and AJ are great guys no matter how much grief we give them.

Awesome. Congrats guys!

Holy wow guys! Just watched the footage. Congrats to all who won! JJ I'm glad you got my Pin Stripes buddy! :act-up:

Hashtag and AJ....... Thanks for being YOU! Wonderful gesture guys!

JM

Video is freakin' hilarious, and sweet contest. Vegas cover easily goes to #1 in my collection. :bananadance:

Congrats guys...way to go AJ and Chad.

Malort!!!!!!!

Wow. I was not expecting to win. Thank you guys very much!

Mojo--the headcover is yours, my friend.

THAT was cool.

Back