2015 PGA Tour Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Robert Streb and Kevin Kisner were not solid picks for fantasy, but they were about the cheapest way to fill needed spots.

If I were to ever play east lake I would absolutley despise, DESPISE HOLE #6

If I were to ever play east lake I would absolutley despise, DESPISE HOLE #6

From where the pros play it at is ridiculous. I played it back in May and it was a 145 yard shot, and it was still a really small target for me.

Robert Streb and Kevin Kisner were not solid picks for fantasy, but they were about the cheapest way to fill needed spots.
Haha I have them too, haven't looked at standings but assuming it's not good.

Haha I have them too, haven't looked at standings but assuming it's not good.
Streb and Kisner are last, and tied for next to last, respectively.

Woo-hoo, at least they aren't tied for last.

Woo-hoo, at least they aren't tied for last.
Luckily Piercy has fallen some more, and now Streb is tied for last, and Kisner is alone in next to last place.

Well, hell! The Gaylord doesn't have the Golf Channel.

Luckily Piercy has fallen some more, and now Streb is tied for last, and Kisner is alone in next to last place.
My fantasy comeback starts now!

My fantasy comeback starts now!
Not so fast, my friend. All three are now tied for last. As we would expect nothing less.

lol well that copied and pasted the wrong thing

What is that blue driver Casey has? Is that just a 2015 driver with a blue painted crown, or is it new?

So douche of the day award goes to Jimmy Walker. Standing on 10 fairway watching today and he hit one right into the gallery and hit a woman aside the face. Instant purple bruise and all. He literally walked over and hit his ball and walked on. Didn't check on her, nothing signed..... Just felt it was really low considering she was 5 ft from where he was hitting from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite moment of the day thus far.... In hospitality tent on 11 and all of a sudden Kuch walks in and grabs a Chick Fil A sandwich and walks back to the tee..... Glad to see with all the healthy options he sticks with the best!

Kisner went +5 on the final 6 holes today to finish +7 on the day and +13 on the tournament. Revenge of Bobby Jones for wearing jeans on Tuesday.

Kisner went +5 on the final 6 holes today to finish +7 on the day and +13 on the tournament. Revenge of Bobby Jones for wearing jeans on Tuesday.

Saw them close up today.... They are more of a corduroy material

So douche of the day award goes to Jimmy Walker. Standing on 10 fairway watching today and he hit one right into the gallery and hit a woman aside the face. Instant purple bruise and all. He literally walked over and hit his ball and walked on. Didn't check on her, nothing signed..... Just felt it was really low considering she was 5 ft from where he was hitting from

Nobody said anything??

I'll be out there tomorrow.

Standing at range, in rain, watching Day and Snedeker hit wedges.

In front of six now watching Kisner putt out

The tee shots on six are flying right over my head. I don't know the yardage but it's probably only about 140.

Back