The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that the Browns are anything to write home about but I'm really happy to see Oakland making plays and showing some good offense. Hope we can continue to build on this

And that's a ballgame. Ouch.

Julio and Freeman put on a show this 2nd half

They figured out how to stop the run and Weeden can't throw the ball.

Toast...

Can't watch my eagles cause I don't get the game. Sounds like they are doing pretty well, but also trying to do their best to crap it away right now...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow. What just happened in Tennessee

In other news Mcown is 18/33. I can't believe that I want Manziel back in to be our starter.

Rivers out...clemons in

And travis benjamin scores again huge season so far

Napping on the hammock with my son, but I see the Browns just put up a TD to pull within 7. Of course, the one time I don't watch a 4th quarter, they don't suck.

In other news Mcown is 18/33. I can't believe that I want Manziel back in to be our starter.

It's not on McCown really. Pass protection has been awful as the Browns receivers couldn't get separation from dead bodies. Man I wish our GM believed in drafting playmakers

It's not on McCown really. Pass protection has been awful as the Browns receivers couldn't get separation from dead bodies. Man I wish our GM believed in drafting playmakers
What are you talking about, they drafted Trent and Johnny

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

It's sad really. All the picks they got from Atlanta for Julio Jones, gone. Not one of them with the Browns anymore. And Julio......just another monster game, 164 yards and 2 TDs.

Lol Travis Benjamin. So Browns of him

Dang wanted titans to get that and force ot

What he do?

And i need a junk nate Washington TD...3rd ans goal from the 3

Went to fair catch a punt at the 40 and muffed it. Oakland ended up punting again after a stop and pinned us at the 2. Browns get a first down and it's not 3rd and 5 from the 17 with 2:00 left

Wow what a horrible 4th quarter. Would have loved to see a mariota play action bootleg run instead of the play everyone in the world knew was coming

Went to fair catch a punt at the 40 and muffed it. Oakland ended up punting again after a stop and pinned us at the 2. Browns get a first down and it's not 3rd and 5 from the 17 with 2:00 left
Fair catch fumbles are the worse

Oh brownies so close

McCown int at the 15 of Oakland seals it. Unreal way to lose one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back