Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DI7s or Fuji Pro 73s for 816 driver. Something just isn't right with D+70s right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DI7s or Fuji Pro 73s for 816 driver. Something just isn't right with D+70s right now.

The never ending not search for the holy grail of equipment. I feel ya.

815 alpha with a Rouge shaft. Oh my!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GBB with Speeder 665. Shaft I was fitted into for the Grandaddy.

The never ending not search for the holy grail of equipment. I feel ya.

Fries you have no clue. I've gone through two sets of irons since we texted Monday. And the 815 20*, it's going on the block today. It's real today Fries, it's real!

815 driver with a Rouge shaft
Unreal and a real bomber

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm. Pondering the GBB Heavenwood FOR people because it's that effing good.

Oh... And something not out... Yet...WOW.

Well this really has my interest peaked.

Yes it looks ggooooodddd!

I don't know why I never thought of this before, but I wouldn't mind trying out a Big Bertha 5W to match my 3W. Hitting Fly-Z great but can't help but wonder with how good I hit this Bertha 3. Plus I think they're pretty cheap now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Post event ponder (and post lessons this winter)

1. GBB driver...jmans misses and the distances he was still seeing was comical.

2. The new heavenwood...didnt think the v series addition could be improved upon but it happened.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Could drop the 3 wood and hybrid for a GBB heaven wood. Maybe

Could drop the 3 wood and hybrid for a GBB heaven wood. Maybe

You should have hit mine today. You'd do damage with it. Deep damage.

Pondering a Bridgestone tip sleeve adaptor. Got my paws on a head, but no tip sleeve.

All kinds of irons.

Today's Redemption ponder was putters. Went to my local golf Galaxy to roll as many putts as possible with their line of odyssey putters but they only had a few different lines. I had a versa 7 for a bit and enjoyed it, but a part of me wants milled. I'm not a huge fan of the Works insert and they didn't have many options available that weren't works putters. I'll try the Dicks Sporting Goods by me later this week

Callaway XR irons with Project X Graphite shafts.

Just put a list together on my phone about all the clubs I am interested in. I have a huge problem right now. Biggest ponder is a new driver. Really want to get a cobra driver (fly z or bio cell) or wait for the King LTD. Still thinking a lot about a callaway mini driver too.

All kinds of irons.

I think you and I are similar with regards to irons. It's the one part of the bag that I ALWAYS feel like I'm pondering. Even though I think if be better served if I just stick with a set. I just really like hitting irons more than anything.

Cleveland Black hybrids. I saw them yesterday and they looked so right at address.

Just a matter of finishing it. Thanks a lot, Dawg Daddy!

callaway%20order.jpg

I think you and I are similar with regards to irons. It's the one part of the bag that I ALWAYS feel like I'm pondering. Even though I think if be better served if I just stick with a set. I just really like hitting irons more than anything.

Although I go through a bunch if different drivers looking for that magic wand irons are what I'm always looking for. Not sure what it is, the feel on solid contact, the forgiveness on mishits, the looks of different irons but the last couple years with so many good options I want to tinker with irons.

Can Hammock Beach be a ponder? Hell yes it can we are talking about tons of equipment being tested.

GBB
Odyssey 1W

I'm excited for this week and to see what JB hinted at a couple days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back