The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Browns. Just can't finish in the 4th quarter. Glad I wasn't watching it after all. Thought maybe that had a chance at a comeback for once.

McCown int at the 15 of Oakland seals it. Unreal way to lose one
Good ole Charles Woodson lol great game tho, wish I could of watched more of it

Ouch Kapernick. 2/4 with two pick 6's?

Cowboys with 28 in the first half and zero in the 2nd. That Weeden pick at the end of the first really hurt.

A shame that they didn't win with the running game on display for the first 30 minutes.....that was something special going on early.

Cowboys with 28 in the first half and zero in the 2nd. That Weeden pick at the end of the first really hurt.

A shame that they didn't win with the running game on display for the first 30 minutes.....that was something special going on early.
Yeah that 2nd half. Couldn't run. Weeden missed on 2 balls, had 2 drops and of course penalties on 1st down.

Oh and Jones might be a guy worth covering.

I don't know what happened, you guys had an unstoppable formula. Huge collapse in the 2nd half.

I don't know what happened, you guys had an unstoppable formula. Huge collapse in the 2nd half.
Freeman and Jones happened. Couldn't stop either.

Me either man.......can't imagine that Dallas willingly went away from it. I hope at least....

Oh well.....lesson learned on what they need to do moving forward for sure.

Lol so glad brees was out so i had to start kaep in my work league

Bills offense is rolling

Me either man.......can't imagine that Dallas willingly went away from it. I hope at least....

Oh well.....lesson learned on what they need to do moving forward for sure.
Was listening to the radio and some guy said that basically they have to win 2 games while Romo is out to keep themselves in it. Extremely doable. They will expand the playbook also. No clue if we started stopping the run or you guys just stopped.

Was listening to the radio and some guy said that basically they have to win 2 games while Romo is out to keep themselves in it. Extremely doable. They will expand the playbook also. No clue if we started stopping the run or you guys just stopped.

Me either man.

I think the pick in the 2nd quarter killed what was a "safe" lead and ultimately cost Dallas the game.

Me either man.

I think the pick in the 2nd quarter killed what was a "safe" lead and ultimately cost Dallas the game.
Definitely swung the momentum. When the guy said they needed 2 wins I thought he was crazy but if you think about it, given the schedule and who they play and the rest of division not exactly lighting it up, 2 wins should get them to the playoffs assuming Romo comes back and plays well. Their schedule at the end of the season isn't very difficult.

Kaep with pick #3 in first half

Me and Philly need Arizona and buffalo to keep this up.

This bears and seahawks game appears to be amazing

Definitely swung the momentum. When the guy said they needed 2 wins I thought he was crazy but if you think about it, given the schedule and who they play and the rest of division not exactly lighting it up, 2 wins should get them to the playoffs assuming Romo comes back and plays well. Their schedule at the end of the season isn't very difficult.

I still don't think their schedule is that difficult the next 6 games, minus NE and SEA. Today was winnable, NO is winnable, the Giants and Eagles I'm not going to concede wins to either of those teams. Just gotta tread water.

Buffalo baby!!!

I still don't think their schedule is that difficult the next 6 games, minus NE and SEA. Today was winnable, NO is winnable, the Giants and Eagles I'm not going to concede wins to either of those teams. Just gotta tread water.
That's what I mean. They only absolutely have to have 2 of them but any more then that they should walk away with the division assuming someone doesn't just go crazy in the division.

Every year I feel like we hear about how Ryan Tannehill is going to take the next step. Looks like he's not going to take that step today.

Every year I feel like we hear about how Ryan Tannehill is going to take the next step. Looks like he's not going to take that step today.

This offense has been brutal to watch today.

And... Now a fumble by Tannehill.

I'm betting Big Ben has a torn ligament, my bet is ACL. That looked nasty

45M guaranteed...guaranteed to keep Miami out of the playoffs another 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back