2015 PGA Tour Championship Thread (Spoilers)

I'm sure Rory could get a deal on some Omega watches and give them to all the caddies. They can tell the player hey were getting behind and need to make up some time.
Don't need to be Omegas haha, but yeah this is a decent idea. Most caddies already wearing watches anyways.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Do Ams get penalized without a warning?

We get our wedge grooves shrunk and our anchored putting strokes banned because of what happens tour.

It isn't hard. If you're not waiting on the group in front, but the group behind is waiting on you, penalty.

Bye bye ZJ.

That is a nice shot from Speith out of that spot.

Jordan clutch....again. Wow.

We get our wedge grooves shrunk and our anchored putting strokes banned because of what happens tour.

It isn't hard. If you're not waiting on the group in front, but the group behind is waiting on you, penalty.

I agree with the intent, but it's a little harsh in my opinion. What if the group in front sails and both guys birdie, where the one behind takes a penalty stroke or two and has a tough time? Should they take another immediate penalty because they hit some bad shots?

Again, I agree that the penalty for slow play needs to be stiffer, but something this harsh would get out of hand very quickly IMO.

Another nice putt. The $10M might be cause for anyone to play slow.

Stenson needs to step it up AND get some help from Jordan if he's gonna have a chance.

Big putt from Jordan upcoming.

#clutch

Jordan has been spraying it a bit last several holes but that flatstick keeps bailing him out. Another big clutch putt on #16.

I soooo wish someone would make Johnny shut his stupid face. His commentary is so negative. Every bit of it

I soooo wish someone would make Johnny shut his stupid face. His commentary is so negative. Every bit of it

Mute button is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

Mute button is a BEAUTIFUL thing.
I need to try it because he irritates the crap outta me. Every shot is a mistake or super easy to him. Annoying

I need to try it because he irritates the crap outta me. Every shot is a mistake or super easy to him. Annoying

He's the BEST golfer ever. No matter what the stats of history says.

Some great rounds by DJ, Danny Lee and Rose today. If Rose doesn't hit that tee shot OB on #10 he is sitting in the house at a number that would make this interesting.

He's the BEST golfer ever. No matter what the stats of history says.
Lol. He's a crotchety old has been with a stupid face.

What the Stenson shank? Yikes.

Yikes. Shanks happen to the best of us.

Jordan has this and POTY locked up with one more decent tee ball.

And with that Stenson shank, his mental collapse is complete.

I got that shot !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, it is kinda reassuring to see that happen to the best once in while

Even Stensons shanks sound good ha

Back