The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to hit and wrap up. You can't just try and smash them.
#NDvClemson

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You've got to hit and wrap up. You can't just try and smash them.
#NDvClemson

So many missed tackles

My wife is a ND fan. I think it's about time I go hide in a bathroom or something...

This is bad, very bad for ND

Wow #1 for Clemson is a giant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long before someone comes in and says "Its the academic standards"...

They're not there for the school. They're there to play football. Just ask Cardale.

That read looked as bad as cardale .

If Clemson rolls them, the good news is that they will still get smoked by FSU this year (it happens every year) and then all that orange is quiet again.

you see the reason ND is struggling is......

Spoiler
ND academic standards are too high..

we will take points, still a long game.

If Clemson rolls them, the good news is that they will still get smoked by FSU this year (it happens every year) and then all that orange is quiet again.
Yeah, but we still have to listen to the orange from Gainesville. Not that they got quiet when they sucked at football, they ask just suddenly became basketball and gymnastics fans.

None of these guys look anything like dude from Lord of the Rings.

Clemson has high academic standards and a solid football team?

Clemson has high academic standards and a solid football team?
I agree but (and im not using this as an excuse) clemson is not as hard to get into academicly as ND.

I agree but (and im not using this as an excuse) clemson is not as hard to get into academicly as ND.
It was a tongue in cheek comment. I went to the top public university in the country so I've heard this one a time or two. Even though there is often truth in the statement it's ultimately weak sauce to rely on it.

It was a tongue in cheek comment. I went to the top public university in the country so I've heard this one a time or two. Even though there is often truth in the statement it's ultimately weak sauce to rely on it.

Of course its weak because every one of these schools will take any of the top recruits and figure out a way to make them work with in the system.

Disaster avoided there.

Just got home.
Hate clemson
Really hate ND

So go clemson?

Of course its weak because every one of these schools will take any of the top recruits and figure out a way to make them work with in the system.
I disagree, some schools will dip down way way lower to accept someone. If you are a top recruit Im willing to bet Clemson will lower their standards more than ND. Again Im not using this as an excuse for poor play, just disagree that all schools will do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back