Staff Bag Room & Putter Collection

lol well maybe jb will buy you something nice..

Have you seen any pictures with her hand in it? I think there is something there that is pretty nice on one of those fingers that I bought her.

Back on topic, I am back looking for a certain staff bag and if I find it, its definitely being added to the room. Its a secret so far.

But we are almost out of room in that section of the house and may have to start using the garage as well.

JB any news or sneak peeks at the Open Championship bag from TM

Have you seen any pictures with her hand in it? I think there is something there that is pretty nice on one of those fingers that I bought her.

Back on topic, I am back looking for a certain staff bag and if I find it, its definitely being added to the room. Its a secret so far.

But we are almost out of room in that section of the house and may have to start using the garage as well.

Looking at the pics I cant believe there is a bag you dont have already :D

Looking at the pics I cant believe there is a bag you dont have already :D

There are quite a few that I have my eye on. Both staff bags and putters.

no TC he is a pioneer i envy him i went to the PGA superstore down here and almost let my inner JB out in the staff bag area it was bad

Freakin sick!!! Is anything for sale??

Man you cant sell those it's like selling a child you just cant do it, JB has the purrtiest collection of these babies

Freakin sick!!! Is anything for sale??

No, unfortunately this is my personal collection. But there are a few goodies on that putter wall that will be prizes and/or available for testing at the Fall Outing!

No, unfortunately this is my personal collection. But there are a few goodies on that putter wall that will be prizes and/or available for testing at the Fall Outing!

say again?

say again?

The Machine putter is there and that is part of the raffle. There are a few others that will be out there that you guys have not seen yet that are part of the Summer Magazine issue that will be out there as well for testing. And there may even be another little prize in the mix there.

The Machine putter is there and that is part of the raffle. There are a few others that will be out there that you guys have not seen yet that are part of the Summer Magazine issue that will be out there as well for testing. And there may even be another little prize in the mix there.

it just keeps getting better and better!!

it just keeps getting better and better!!

You will be finding out in about a week we are guessing. Summer issue should be shipping very soon.

And of course you are talking about the outing. There may be another hidden gem in there that will be part of the outing.

Have you seen any pictures with her hand in it? I think there is something there that is pretty nice on one of those fingers that I bought her.Back on topic, I am back looking for a certain staff bag and if I find it, its definitely being added to the room. Its a secret so far.

Now JB, you know that doesn't count! Having said that I'm sure the little lady is well taken care of. Back on topic, as for this special bag your looking for. Maybe you should call Clint Eastwood, I'm sure he has the Pale Rider edition.

Crazy eye candy thats for sure, but all I have eyes for is the Odyssey Blade Black Tour Series 2 Ball.

Have never ever had any interest in the 2 ball putters but this 2 ball, in black....and is a blade...has really got me in a big way.

I just noticed a change in your bag JB. Have the X24s really bumped ur R9s out of the bag??!!

That putter is in that stack there. We actually just spoke of that one on the last episode of the Greenside Radio show as well.

As for the R9s, they are great irons, but I dont have a set anymore, so I am using these. These are very good as well.

Yep, thats the first thing I noticed when I looked at the first close-up pic JB. I've always used blades and thought I'd never like a 2 ball, but this blade/2 ball combination really got to me, and after hitting it last week, wow it felt sweet.

The Greenside show was my introduction to this putter JB:D

I also had a look/hit a couple of Bettinardis at the same time, one was matt black, the other black and exceedingly shiny(cant remember the models). Wow these were sweet as well - balls felt awesome off the face, not too soft, not too pingy.

As for the R9s, your mega-enthusiasm for these irons was what got me interested, well that and me actually having a hit with them. I just hope the cavity inserts dont fall off!

Crazy eye candy thats for sure, but all I have eyes for is the Odyssey Blade Black Tour Series 2 Ball.

Have never ever had any interest in the 2 ball putters but this 2 ball, in black....and is a blade...has really got me in a big way.

I just noticed a change in your bag JB. Have the X24s really bumped ur R9s out of the bag??!!

Ive had my eyes on that Tour Black 2-ball myself. It just looks...awesome. Love the blade/2ball combo for some reason.

Ive had my eyes on that Tour Black 2-ball myself. It just looks...awesome. Love the blade/2ball combo for some reason.

Its very strange actually, the 'blade' has a big humpback (the 2 balls), yet it still feels like ur using a blade. It does to me anyway. And somehow, the look works for me. If anything, the putter looks even better when u see it in person.

Its very strange actually, the 'blade' has a big humpback (the 2 balls), yet it still feels like ur using a blade. It does to me anyway. And somehow, the look works for me. If anything, the putter looks even better when u see it in person.

Ive seen the white ice version or whatever the other version they have of this but not the Tour Black one. The one I rolled was nice though. I can imagine the Tour Black is ever better. And I agree the look works.

Saw that one too Kevin, I think it has an insert? I'm pretty sure I hit that as well, inserts feel pretty weird to me. Not sure I like the feel, but heck, what do I know, I've been off golf for a while:alien:

I love the look of those light blue/yellow grips. Is that a stock grip or can you get it aftermarket.

I love the look of those light blue/yellow grips. Is that a stock grip or can you get it aftermarket.

Stock grip from GEL putters.

Saw that one too Kevin, I think it has an insert? I'm pretty sure I hit that as well, inserts feel pretty weird to me. Not sure I like the feel, but heck, what do I know, I've been off golf for a while:alien:

Yeah it did have an insert and the Tour Blacks do not. But I did get a good feel for the look and design. Really like it a lot too. GG doesnt seem to carry the two ball version of the Tour Black stuff.

Back