I did, Prime plus I'm very close to an enormous DC. I get a ton of stuff same day or next.

Yea I'm prime as well. Should be here in a couple days. Not worried since the next time out probably won't be until the weekend.

Well that was quick. looking forward to your thoughts on it!
Yeah I was wrong. It was my MD3 54W grind that showed up. Still not bad.

We used this today. My best friend ordered it the other day off Amazon for $160.

Very easy to use; we were both measuring and we kept getting the same results, quickly. Pinseeker is pretty cool. Liked the slope feature.

We used this today. My best friend ordered it the other day off Amazon for $160.

Very easy to use; we were both measuring and we kept getting the same results, quickly. Pinseeker is pretty cool. Liked the slope feature.

Great to hear. I will be getting it tomorrow and using it Saturday, so we'll see how it goes!

Definitely a great looking unit in hand. Shocked at how clear the view is when lasering something.

9a602b2043be5ebc633e044593c341e8.jpg

4bd24cb562cbe77d838de24ad5e5778a.jpg

I got mine on Monday - it doesn't have that red case. It has a much older looking black case. I wonder what that means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine will be here next Tuesday.

This thread blows up after I post and it's too late...

I got mine on Monday - it doesn't have that red case. It has a much older looking black case. I wonder what that means.

Good question and I have no idea. Curious to hear what shows up for you.

I've got mine and have shot everything I can from my deck. I have a pretty good layout of my immediate neighborhood now. :soldier:

I'll be taking it for my weekly after-work round tonight. Can't wait.

Love the way it fits in hand, and I now know the lift in the corner is 25y away. Good to know. Can't wait to get it on course.

ae81f1145247d156287c6ec5cfe9ec29.jpg

So people who have been using this or have something similar...do you use the cap for the lens at all, or do you remove it? Kinda seems like it would get annoying, but I don't know how fragile or at risk the lens is.

Just received mine. Also purchased via the Amazon deal.. Looks like I received the older version. Older case design and manufactured date of march 2014.

Mine was manufactured in April 2014.

I'll likely remove the cap....never had one or used one on my Z6 and it's fine.

Mine was manufactured in April 2014.

I'll likely remove the cap....never had one or used one on my Z6 and it's fine.

thanks cookie.

And yea mine was April 2014 as well, which as shown above came with the newer case.

So people who have been using this or have something similar...do you use the cap for the lens at all, or do you remove it? Kinda seems like it would get annoying, but I don't know how fragile or at risk the lens is.

We kept putting it on and taking it off. But that is going to get old pretty fast.

We kept putting it on and taking it off. But that is going to get old pretty fast.

That's what I was thinking. Could get annoying real fast haha

Used it today and really like seeing the slope data. Will help inform my tournament rounds with the Z6

I've owned 4 Bushnell rangefinders but was really unhappy with the focus ring and eyecup on my Tour Z6 Jolt. It was also useless in fog. I now have a Leupold and prefer it in every way over my Z6. If anyone is considering a rangefinder I would recommend not just Bushnell but also Leupold , Leica, and Nikon. Bushnell is certainly a good product, but I have had better reliability and performance with my 2 Nikons and Leupold GX3i than my Bushnells.

I've owned 4 Bushnell rangefinders but was really unhappy with the focus ring and eyecup on my Tour Z6 Jolt. It was also useless in fog. I now have a Leupold and prefer it in every way over my Z6. If anyone is considering a rangefinder I would recommend not just Bushnell but also Leupold , Leica, and Nikon. Bushnell is certainly a good product, but I have had better reliability and performance with my 2 Nikons and Leupold GX3i than my Bushnells.

Have you ever owned or used the 1m?

Used it tonight no problems. Fast acquisition of the prisms on top of the flag. Amazing how much upslope kills yardage. No wonder I never hit one particular green. I was way off estimating that one.

I have a March 2014 unit; used it yesterday. I am surprised how little slope changes the yardage. I was always adjusting too much before I got the unit.

Also this current issue doesn't make me feel confident about my purchase....

22414204180_738525334a_c.jpg

Top bullet in the item now:

• Hardware error stated in product reviews has been fixed beginning 7/1/2015. Updated software and motherboards for all inventory shipped and sold from Amazon.com

How that works with items manufactured in 2014, I don't know, but there is a 2 year warranty at least.

Also this current issue doesn't make me feel confident about my purchase....

22414204180_738525334a_c.jpg

Top bullet in the item now:

[/COLOR]
[/LIST]

How that works with items manufactured in 2014, I don't know, but there is a 2 year warranty at least.
Mine definitely looked like it had been opened. The packaging wasn't quite 'right'. Anyone else? It still had all the stickers and tags and such, though.

Back