The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I hope my teammates see what sort of dedication our captain is showing to this event. Even when conditions aren't ideal with real life he is still getting out twice a week. He is absolutely giving it his all and I'm proud to have him as our captain. Before we know it this will all be over and we will have to look back and ask did we give it our all. I know he will be able to say yes. Kudos captain. You are a motivator

And don't forget his commitment to this community and discussing the equipment and golf. He believes in THP, he believes in the game we all love and he believes in this event like there is nothing else.

I hope my teammates see what sort of dedication our captain is showing to this event. Even when conditions aren't ideal with real life he is still getting out twice a week. He is absolutely giving it his all and I'm proud to have him as our captain. Before we know it this will all be over and we will have to look back and ask did we give it our all. I know he will be able to say yes. Kudos captain. You are a motivator

I saw that and on top of his reviews and non-Grandaddy duties, he is a machine. Excellent leadership by example.

O man this is really closing in fast.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

So I get to make a trip for work up to San Francisco next week & that will hurt my practice schedule, but the putter is traveling with me so I can at least keep putting in my hotel room.

So Grandaddy guys,

What are we doing this weekend to get better? I will be hitting the range today as I am going to my dad's ranch this weekend to help him put together a couple of deer blinds for the hunting season. I am going to see if he will hit the course there with me on Sunday before we leave, but if not, I will be stopping at the range on my drive home Sunday as well.

As far as the weight room I will get in there today and then tomorrow morning before work so I can get straight out there tomorrow night. I imagine all the work I will be doing Saturday I probably won't need to do anything Saturday, but if I feel up to it I will probably go for a run Saturday after we put the deer blinds up.

Did some indoor putting last night and planning in some range time and a round of golf tomorrow and more than likely going to hit the course on Sunday. The Titans being so abysmal has freed up my Sundays to work on my game

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm playing golf. 2 or 3 rounds depending on who things shake out. Starting on Saturday I'm looking at around 8 rounds in the next 12 days.

Yeah, I wish I was getting out that much right now with the Doc on nights Dean, I'm jealous.

Lots of short range sessions and putting sessions for me in the coming weeks, going to have to just be very focused with the time that I have.

So Grandaddy guys,

What are we doing this weekend to get better? I will be hitting the range today as I am going to my dad's ranch this weekend to help him put together a couple of deer blinds for the hunting season. I am going to see if he will hit the course there with me on Sunday before we leave, but if not, I will be stopping at the range on my drive home Sunday as well.

As far as the weight room I will get in there today and then tomorrow morning before work so I can get straight out there tomorrow night. I imagine all the work I will be doing Saturday I probably won't need to do anything Saturday, but if I feel up to it I will probably go for a run Saturday after we put the deer blinds up.
Lifting Friday, cardio, short game work, and trick or treating Saturday, and 18 on Sunday. There will likely be some putting in the basement in there as I do that most evenings.

Yeah, I wish I was getting out that much right now with the Doc on nights Dean, I'm jealous.

Lots of short range sessions and putting sessions for me in the coming weeks, going to have to just be very focused with the time that I have.

We talked a lot about this last weekend, and I know you have a solid plan. It isn't ideal, but you will get it done.

Right now it's quality over quantity. Work is putting more demands on me (a good thing) and I'm working later than I normally do, but at the minimum, weekend range sessions and putting indoors will continue. I'll get 3-4 rounds in before I leave and I'm ok with it. I've cleaned up a lot lately and now I just need to fine tune and own the game I have.

Right now it's quality over quantity. Work is putting more demands on me (a good thing) and I'm working later than I normally do, but at the minimum, weekend range sessions and putting indoors will continue. I'll get 3-4 rounds in before I leave and I'm ok with it. I've cleaned up a lot lately and now I just need to fine tune and own the game I have.

We've gotta figure out a way to play before you leave. Ours indexes are a match and it would be a great tuneup for you IMO. Love to help however I can.....afterall.....we need that EFFIN BELT!

So Grandaddy guys,

Im hoping the weather holds up for a 9 hole round on sunday but it may be time to start my simulator prep

We've gotta figure out a way to play before you leave. Ours indexes are a match and it would be a great tuneup for you IMO. Love to help however I can.....afterall.....we need that EFFIN BELT!

Only three more soccer games & my weekends free up. Hopefully after that I can sneak up for a round.

So Grandaddy guys,

Range session tonight and I'll figure out a new course to play somewhere this weekend.

Range session tonight and I'll figure out a new course to play somewhere this weekend.

If I wasn't obligated to play in a tourney this weekend we would meet in Sand Springs.

So Grandaddy guys,

Working today but I should be able to get out for a round tomorrow and potentially 36 on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday at this point yet, but basically playing as often as I can. Off the course I continue to stay active, usually get a good workout in at work and a few other times a week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to pop in and encourage you guys. Its awesome to see the amount of prep that you are all planning, keep it up! IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

This time last year I wasn't even on Team Basement Dwellers yet. Despite having only 3+ weeks before departure I think I was able to make a positive impact on my game. There is always time to do work! You guys are kicking arse and I can't wait to cheer you on in December!

Executive decision is made. The clubs are coming with me to San Francisco. Even if I only get to hit the range once, its worth it IMO.

I'm playing golf. 2 or 3 rounds depending on who things shake out. Starting on Saturday I'm looking at around 8 rounds in the next 12 days.

Beastmode! And, I'm jealous!

Beastmode! And, I'm jealous!

Probably haven't scheduled to play that much golf in that little of time since August. It will be nice.

Probably haven't scheduled to play that much golf in that little of time since August. It will be nice.

need a match on Sunday? I can give you a run for your money

So Grandaddy guys,

My plans for the end of week and weekend are:
-Cardio work today (probably just a 2 mile run).
-Lunch time Friday at the golf course, practicing short game stuff around the green
-At least one round this weekend (early tee-time), preferably at a course I haven't played this year. Hopefully match play again with someone.
-Some more range time this weekend, with focus probably on Driver accuracy.

Back