THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Was a nice day at Big Met actually. Ball wasn't going very far but I actually played well for the first time this month

Was a nice day at Big Met actually. Ball wasn't going very far but I actually played well for the first time this month
Of course my luck its freezing this week but warms up during week.....booh

Keep loose fellas

Yeah this weekend looks awful

Have you been there yet, I was checking it out the other day
I went right after they opened up. There were 4 bays at that time with 2 more in the works. A full bar but no kitchen. All in all a very nice setup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448061811810.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1448061811810.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
Sweet I will have to check it out
I went right after they opened up. There were 4 bays at that time with 2 more in the works. A full bar but no kitchen. All in all a very nice setup.

Big Met 10:15 AM tomorrow

When all is revealed, #THPRegionalRivalry will be something remembered for a long time.

We have a very special year for our 2016 Albatross Club members and this will be a part of it

Can't wait for all the details...in the meantime it's focusing on my game and fueling the Regional Rivalry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesson this morning, some swings in the garage.

I pity da fool who faces me (provided I get to play) in this!

Lesson this morning, some swings in the garage.

I pity da fool who faces me (provided I get to play) in this!

I'm your Huckleberry.

There's no amount of pops you can get to help your cause.

and thanks lol

It would be silly of me to say I don't need any...
But you'll go home to your nice family and have to explain to them why you've been crying...

Played today, greens were a little like playing plinko. Drove pin high and 2 yards right of the green on 17 at big met. Not much point keeping score once you get on the green since they stopped cutting them starting today I think

Luckily this is an amateur event. My money is on OHIO!!!!

Back