NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow OT in FLA

Wow Preds getting worked

I absolutely despise how the Vancouver guy sing's the anthem. Just shut up already.

Jamie Benn / Tyler Seguin duo is crazy good.

And Sharp and Klingberg, you guys have some serious fire power. It's good to see the Stars playing well.

And Sharp and Klingberg, you guys have some serious fire power. It's good to see the Stars playing well.

Yeah, getting a big dose of that against the Sabres tonight. 3-0 Stars.

Yeah, getting a big dose of that against the Sabres tonight. 3-0 Stars.

That means it's time to check out how much of your 50 point lead I bit into.

It's been a long time coming since the Modano days. Like what I see so far and goal tending has been surprising good from both.

Aaaand another Flyer's loss. Shut out, too. Ugh...another long season incoming.

Preds officially in a slump. Back-to-back shutouts.

Preds officially in a slump. Back-to-back shutouts.
I hope it continues through their game with the Sabres :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I was reading an interview with BizNasty and he had this quote that I absolutely love;

So now you have all these bottom-feeder teams handing over boatloads of money and influence to analytics guys, and I don’t see the point. Now you’re just using stats to say how bad your team is when that’s apparent from just watching them play. These are guys who go, “Wow, Jonathan Toews has great puck possession.” Well no ****, he’s one of the best players in the world. I don’t need stats to tell me that.

Absolutely spot on. I am so bored of these fancy stats and the arguments that are anchored by them.

I was reading an interview with BizNasty and he had this quote that I absolutely love;

Absolutely spot on. I am so bored of these fancy stats and the arguments that are anchored by them.

I remember someone on THP once saying the only stat that really matters is Wins and Losses anyways.

I think some can be quite valuable when completing your bottom 6 or your 5/6 dmen. Something like face offs won and blocked shots. For the most part I think it's too much with little reward. I just don't see how money puck can work in the grande scheme of things.

Every time Wilson gets on the ice he is called for a penalty, this is getting ridiculous SMH

Every time Wilson gets on the ice he is called for a penalty, this is getting ridiculous SMH
Expected a little more from him this year, especially after I heard he wouldn't be relegated to the 4th line. Just 4 assists in 19 games is a little disappointing.

Expected a little more from him this year, especially after I heard he wouldn't be relegated to the 4th line. Just 4 assists in 19 games is a little disappointing.

Luckily Caps don't need him to score he does need to be a physical force though. He has to play on the edge but that's what he does best and he is still young

Luckily Caps don't need him to score he does need to be a physical force though. He has to play on the edge but that's what he does best and he is still young
I'm hoping to see him blossom into a Lucic type of player that can contribute points too. I think he has the skill to do so.

I'm hoping to see him blossom into a Lucic type of player that can contribute points too. I think he has the skill to do so.

Yeah, he needs more time to keep developing the offensive side of his game. I agree with you here has the skill just a matter of getting it out

maybe he needs to learn how to play hockey

maybe he needs to learn how to play hockey
Marty, they started a professional womens hockey league this year if you would rather watch good hockey without checking and fighting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back