Callaway Preowned - Amazing

Yep, they got me for an XR 3fw, an XR 5fw...and since I got one of those free:), I bought a Mack Daddy PM 56 degree just because I could...lol

Grand total of $267.93

Meant to post about my last CPO purchase.

Bought two 815 FWs in "good" condition. Slight wear on face. Crown, sole, shaft, grip, etc., all looked brand new. CPO is tremendous.

Meant to post about my last CPO purchase.

Bought two 815 FWs in "good" condition. Slight wear on face. Crown, sole, shaft, grip, etc., all looked brand new. CPO is tremendous.

Love reading this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointed in CPO, got the black Friday email, got right on to place my order, found out I could only do one form of payment. (Had a visa gift card, but wouldn't cover whole amount) So I ordered a Callaway e gift card. 10 hours later and no card. This should be an automated process. Still hoping that my putter is still available whenever they decide to process the order.

Man i want to order some stuff but the exchange is horrible at the moment. :angry:

Made my second purchase in 3 days ... Got myself a Titleist 913H 21* hybrid in "good" condition! Very excited

That sucks. I wonder if you can send them a pic of the aftermarket adapter compared with the OEM one so that they won't argue with you?

I considered continuing the dialogue but everything I do is ROI, it got to the point where my time was worth more then the hassle.

Can't resist these emails. Just pulled the trigger on another odyssey works putter and PM grind wedge. Could not resist.

Picked up a XR 5 wood with the buy one, get one (split the purchase with T0AD - he got a hybrid) and picked up a PM 56 degree today.

I ordered a 2 ball Fang on Thursday and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for an item to ship/get a confirmation email. I know it's a holiday and I wonder if u won't get it till Monday. Thanks.

I have a milled metal x #7 in my cart but just cannot do it even for around $100. I need to fix my putting first. It's not the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered a 2 ball Fang on Thursday and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for an item to ship/get a confirmation email. I know it's a holiday and I wonder if u won't get it till Monday. Thanks.

I'd imagine it will ship Monday. It's usually been next business day for me when I've ordered.

I ordered a putter Thursday as well. Got tracking info yesterday and it's scheduled for delivery Monday.

I have a milled metal x #7 in my cart but just cannot do it even for around $100. I need to fix my putting first. It's not the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe it's both..... DO IT!

I ordered a putter Thursday as well. Got tracking info yesterday and it's scheduled for delivery Monday.
Yea I found out that it is on a truck and I will get my shipping info on Monday. Probably get it on Wednesday. What kind of putter did you get?

Yea I found out that it is on a truck and I will get my shipping info on Monday. Probably get it on Wednesday. What kind of putter did you get?

WHP #3:

putters-2013-white-hot-pro-3___1.png

Going to see if it can knock my Golo out of the bag. I really like the roll I was getting with the 360 gram head and works face.

That's a solid putter...I'm doing a little experiment with a 2 ball Fang and a suoerstroke flatso 2.0

Nice, that's a great looking flat stick! I love a simple blade and the WHP insert and it's history speaks for itself. I just had to finally give in with the 30% off.

Nice, that's a great looking flat stick! I love a simple blade and the WHP insert and it's history speaks for itself. I just had to finally give in with the 30% off.
Haha I have in to...that 30% was such a great deal. I always wanted to be a blade guy but my alignment has always been off.

Another purchase.... 20% off on the other brands for Cyber Monday

Bought a Titleist 913D2 9.5* with Mitsbushi Diamana Ahina x-stiff shaft in "very good" condition.

Paid $150 with shipping

Last edited:
Love CPO. Always suprised by how good stuff is, at this point I shouldn't be.

Love CPO. Always suprised by how good stuff is, at this point I shouldn't be.

At this rate, I will need a second job ! I am still waiting to receive my wedges and hybrid but I heard so many good stories about the condition of their clubs that I'm not too worried even if it says "good" condition.

I also called CPO to change my shipping option and they were very easy to deal with.

Gotta love CPO sending you new clubs wrapped in plastic. And including a headcover when it said not included.

dd24e7e213f7922784cc1ab9edb51c0a.jpg

5e3a35f79930668721f923314b6f4bc3.jpg

de13490a3b100f320b6057000c1641d9.jpg

f0cfb63eb641fa3091412162bdf339db.jpg

​Double Black Diamond is calling my name.

Back