Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a new #7. Probably would have ended this ponder yesterday if Edwin Watts didnt close at 4 freaking o'clock on Sundays.

Still a new #7. Probably would have ended this ponder yesterday if Edwin Watts didnt close at 4 freaking o'clock on Sundays.

Have you checked CPO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Should just go ahead and tattoo a Chevron already. I would!

Dont mean to jump in on the convo, but the lady and I have joked about getting one many times. Id do it if she'd commit. I already have plenty tattoos, so what's one more? :)

Have you checked CPO?

I have, solid prices, but want to roll the Works Cruiser and the Tank Cruiser side by side first.

I have, solid prices, but want to roll the Works Cruiser and the Tank Cruiser side by side first.
I've got a Vline works cruiser here I'd send you, I know it's not a 7 though.

I've got a Vline works cruiser here I'd send you, I know it's not a 7 though.
I just re-read the Works Cruiser thread, it just sounds like exactly what I want in a putter right now.

Counterbalance.
Easy alignment.
Improved putter face vs last years Tank Cruiser line.

Buddy is getting new Apex's and wants to get rid of his combo Apex/Apex Pro set... Told me I could have them for cheap.. REALLY considering it. I don't need another set of irons, but man oh man, I want them.

Buddy is getting new Apex's and wants to get rid of his combo Apex/Apex Pro set... Told me I could have them for cheap.. REALLY considering it. I don't need another set of irons, but man oh man, I want them.

Do it! (unless your buddy doesn't give you a good price)

Do it! (unless your buddy doesn't give you a good price)

Of course Sanzabar is playing irons that have not even hit market yet, from the last THP Event with Wilson Staff.
Not that there is anything wrong with buying new irons, as I love new toys.

Of course Sanzabar is playing irons that have not even hit market yet, from the last THP Event with Wilson Staff.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Hmmm... still, as you say, new toys are fun and if his buddy goes really cheap, like $300, then it's a no-brainer.

He saw how much a set of CTLs would cost him and figured he'd be money ahead on his buddy's deal.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I really really really like how the Apex CF work for me (as far as hitting into a simulator) but man do I LOVE the feel of the apex pro. I can't wait to hit these outdoors and with different shaft options. I'm honestly not leaning either way and I love it

I just freaking love new toys and the Apex's are probably some of my favorite irons ever! I can get these new toys for REALLY cheap..

I just freaking love new toys and the Apex's are probably some of my favorite irons ever! I can get these new toys for REALLY cheap..

My only thought is this.
You are going to be reviewing the new irons, per the idea behind the event come January. With a pretty awesome prize on the line. So you might not get to test out the new toys very much, and by that time, you might fall in love with something else.

I'm pondering some items in the swap n sell and need to go look to see if I have any excess tool inventory I can liquidate to fill the PayPal acct. Maybe I should just go reshaft the protos with these s300 pulls I have to take my mind off things.

My only thought is this.
You are going to be reviewing the new irons, per the idea behind the event come January. With a pretty awesome prize on the line. So you might not get to test out the new toys very much, and by that time, you might fall in love with something else.

Why do you have to think so logically?? Ugh.

Why do you have to think so logically?? Ugh.

Look at the bright side, you can put that money towards a THP Event, Andrew Luck Blow Up "action figure" or other new clubs.

Look at the bright side, you can put that money towards a THP Event, Andrew Luck Blow Up "action figure" or other new clubs.

THP Event sounds delightful... As does an Andrew Luck blow up doll... Oh wait, action figure.

Pondering how I'll fit in the apex 2 and 3 hybo. Just so solid! I'll need to either pull the 58 wedge and go driver, 4w, apex 2h, apex 3h, 4i to pw, 50, then 54 or 56...

Or
Pull 4w and go driver to 2h?

Or pick and choose depending on round between 2h, 3h and 3i

I would go Driver to 2 hybrid. But I can't hit fairway woods all that well

I actually removed the 3W from my bag and havent gamed one in maybe the last 4 to 6 rounds. Haven't really needed one to be honest. I opted to go for another wedge. Thinking changing out my 58° PM grind for a MD3 W grind and getting a 64° PM Grind and an 18° Apex UT or 20° Apex hybrid.

So in other words I'm on the same boat as you but focusing on the bottom of the bag

If I were you I don't know how often you use your four would put those Apex hybrid awesome. I would go driver to hybrid

THP Event sounds delightful... As does an Andrew Luck blow up doll... Oh wait, action figure.

Like you don't have one already.

I have an itch for a Machine M20 putter that I might have to scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back