2015 Holiday Gift Swap

Just a heads up, we did have a few people ask for an extension of the shipping date. So if you're still waiting on gifts to arrive that could be the issue.

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks to everyone involved it's be awesome so far.

Sometimes life gets in the way, I am glad folks thought to let you know in advance Kevin I remember having a few I had to send a few PMs to get the low down on what was happening. Well done THPers for being heads up and helping out our awesome coordinator and thank you Kevin for being that awesome coordinator.

Just a heads up, we did have a few people ask for an extension of the shipping date. So if you're still waiting on gifts to arrive that could be the issue.

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks to everyone involved it's be awesome so far.
Thank you for handling all this Kevin, we really appreciate all the time you give for us

Thank you for handling all this Kevin, we really appreciate all the time you give for us

Appreciate it Marty! "It's what we do"

We definitely appreciate all his efforts in coordinating this. Can't imagine it's an easy task getting 60 addresses then sending them out and tracking who had sent what.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

We definitely appreciate all his efforts in coordinating this. Can't imagine it's an easy task getting 60 addresses then sending them out and tracking who had sent what.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I promise Rob, it is not an easy job.

Definitely appreciate it Kevin

Im with you guys, Kevin is good people and I'm glad he has kept this train moving. Thank you Kevin

For those still looking for gifts, i don't have all the tracking numbers, and have a several that were shipped after the dead line. I also know a couple were delivered and have couple that we've not seen in the photo thread.

Hopefully everyone gets their SS soon! This has been a lot of fun this year to watch and participate. The generosity of THPers has been amazing this year. I haven't received mine yet, but am excited to see what awaits!

Hopefully everyone gets their SS soon! This has been a lot of fun this year to watch and participate. The generosity of THPers has been amazing this year. I haven't received mine yet, but am excited to see what awaits!

I just checked the tracking information for your gift. They attempted to deliver it yesterday. "Business Closed" according to the USPS app. Was this being sent to your home or work?

I just checked the tracking information for your gift. They attempted to deliver it yesterday. "Business Closed" according to the USPS app. Was this being sent to your home or work?
I just looked and I guess I gave you my work address whoops.

2015 Holiday Gift Swap

This is shaping up to be a good Secret Santa year. A lot of quality gifts showing the selfissness THP'ers are all about!

Last edited:
I just looked and I guess I gave you my work address whoops.

Well that's good. I guess your Monday will be a good one hahaha

This is shaping up to be a good Secret Santa year. A lot of quality gifts showing the selflessness THP'ers are all about!
FIFY buddy.

It really has been an incredible display of everything that's great about THP'ers.

As many have said already, thank you Kevin!

I'm happy to say all gifts are either on their way, or have been received. Thanks everyone for making this years Gift swap fantastic.

I'm happy to say all gifts are either on their way, or have been received. Thanks everyone for making this years Gift swap fantastic.

Thanks for coordinating everything Kevin, this wouldn't have happened without your hard work.

A standing ovation to you Sir , Job well done !

Big props to this guy. He is the one most deserving of a SS gift now.

Thanks for coordinating, Kevin!

Big props to this guy. He is the one most deserving of a SS gift now.
Maybe we should all get together for a little something

Thank you very much for coordinating all of this. Couldn't have happened without all that you did!

Maybe we should all get together for a little something
Negative buddy! I'm happy just see everyone sharing the THP love and making the holidays a little green and white!

Back