The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

d6eea60f66c2b73f189f5ac2f2a409d3.jpg

A little shine for JB

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The man certainly has his routines.

What a great couple days and being back at work is definitely a dose of reality. The event once again was one of the highlights of the year for us as well. Thanks to everyone as well who followed along, having had the chance to review the entire thread, it is very exciting to see all of the passion, energy, excitement and sense of community around the event.

I will save my full recap for that thread but I hope “Team Redemption” all gets home safely and that everyone has a great holiday season. It was great to meet most of you and also see some of you again who I had already had the chance to meet.

Couple people who I will thank multiple times will start with now are Matt Wood, The Hideaway staff and membership for allowing us to do this great event there and embracing it and continuing to let us come back. Next would be Tiffany and the Callaway Apparel team for supporting the event and getting everyone in the uniforms and extra gear as well. Finally, my ZooCrew teammates for allowing me to be a part of the team and for all the work everyone put into making this a reality.

It was a great couple days and we appreciate you all being a part of it.

Until next time…….
Thanks Jason, we've thanked you guys and The Hideaway a lot in this thread and will continue to do so. And while everyone on the #ZooCrew and at Callaway HQ support this to the fullest, I have to say the way you embrace the event is really inspiring and appreciated. JB has said many times that this doesn't happen without yours and Harry's support, and we just want you to know how much it's appreciated and most of all enjoyed by all of us.

Nebfolfer and I heading to airport.
#TooMuchSwag
6587ca18901fec8d3e203dff9f59aec5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as you said that I said in my head "TBaker"

Hilarious.

A couple of names changed this weekend. That was the most obvious.

What a great couple days and being back at work is definitely a dose of reality. The event once again was one of the highlights of the year for us as well. Thanks to everyone as well who followed along, having had the chance to review the entire thread, it is very exciting to see all of the passion, energy, excitement and sense of community around the event.

I will save my full recap for that thread but I hope “Team Redemption” all gets home safely and that everyone has a great holiday season. It was great to meet most of you and also see some of you again who I had already had the chance to meet.

Couple people who I will thank multiple times will start with now are Matt Wood, The Hideaway staff and membership for allowing us to do this great event there and embracing it and continuing to let us come back. Next would be Tiffany and the Callaway Apparel team for supporting the event and getting everyone in the uniforms and extra gear as well. Finally, my ZooCrew teammates for allowing me to be a part of the team and for all the work everyone put into making this a reality.

It was a great couple days and we appreciate you all being a part of it.

Until next time…….

He's the "evil villain," but it doesn't get better than Mr. Finley.

Safe travels home, everybody.

And, a small warning - the post-Grandaddy hangover is for real. (Playing with THPers helps, though.)

I have never experienced that phenomenon. "Canadan" lives on, for too many years.

You are always Canadan bro. That is a constant!

Time to leave. How sad.

479044861c8274a58f60109a1f7fb01d.jpg

db7da1ebe3bf6799ec2d87d3962f19d5.jpg

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

A Ford Fusion pulled up and someone got out and I thought it was our car.. As you can imagine 3 people 3 travel bags suitcases etc wouldn't have fit very well. My first thought.. We got Ralloed. Luckily it wasn't ours

Last edited:
Best week ever.

Proud of the way we did things. So proud. Change is good, and this proved it.

#NoGroupChats
#RealTeamBonding

Leaving on a jet plan and going back to reality is a drag

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Best week ever.

#NoGroupChats
#RealTeamBonding

The forum benefited so much by the way you guys were open about your journeys and struggles. We all got to follow along with the experience from day one of being selected!

A Ford Fusion pulled up and someone got out and I thought it was our car.. As you can imagine 3 people 3 travel bags suitcases etc wouldn't have fit very well my first thought.. We got Ralloed. Luckily it wasn't ours
Rallo'd hard

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Best week ever.

#NoGroupChats
#RealTeamBonding

It worked very well. No drama, all fun. Amazing week o captain my captain

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Best week ever.

#NoGroupChats
#RealTeamBonding

I got your back Captain! We did it the right way and you led the charge.

I'm on the bird now heading home and still smiling!! It's like I won an Emmy or something???

e2202af7f5239545cb7d3da7c46fc651.jpg

Back