Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

here's this for anyone interested:

25a2b0e71d25fb0ca3990d65916fc1f5.jpg

Yeah i did once last year but couldn't recall much
I think it plays a bit shorter than the yardage on the card. So much downhill. That second hole is pure evil though.

I'm gonna take a gamble and say Mr V isn't gonna join. Just the vibe I got. Sorry for volunteering him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Maynard said he would be in if someone couldn't show

Ill have a solid yes or no by the end of the day

I'm gonna take a gamble and say Mr V isn't gonna join. Just the vibe I got. Sorry for volunteering him

Why dont u come instead?

Gregg is in for sure!

Working on a win win for all parties involved. Stay tuned

I like it

Now just got a Philly win :)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Not to thread jack. But did everyone see the great news!! Canadan is the next Grandaddy captain!!! We should all congratulate our fellow Buckeye for being the first Captain to win the Grandaddy and put the #ZooCrew in their place.

Congrats Dan!!! You are the chosen one!

Not to take away from the previous Captains, because they all did an awesome job. Canadan is the man to finally produce a Grandaddy victory. My full faith is in you my friend.

I fully believe Dan will carry on what the previous Captains were able to pave the way for. He's a great choice. Plus, MD441 can't captain everything in 2016.

This crap day of work can't end fast enough. Bring on my THP pals for some long ball!

I cant see this working for tomorrow. It sucks because its going to be beautiful out and i wish i could make it work but its not in the cards.

I cant see this working for tomorrow. It sucks because its going to be beautiful out and i wish i could make it work but its not in the cards.
Only reason I'm going is to get your autograph.

Damn looks like the groups are complete. Enjoy fellas. If anyone can't make it let me know and I'll sub in.

So do you want to sub in for Phil since he's too west coast for us now?

MAtt or CJ (or anyone else)...we go a spot open!

and u get to play with the one and only Dave Winchell

How far does this drop me down the Regional Rivalry Ohio Power Rankings?

Bottom

Back