2016 Grandaddy Announcement

I've got a video uploading. It's surprisingly relaxed considering how I'm feeling, but I'm not going to make another (right now). I blew the 'record your reaction' demands but a few eager friends tipped me off on the selection (thank goodness, I probably would have fallen off my chair).

The Grandaddy is a lot of things to me. More than what I can list in here, but enough to talk about over a few beers and smiles. Following along in these incredible events, you can't help but get sucked in. They are amazing experiences and I am beyond proud and excited to represent THP in the 2016 Grandaddy. I cannot wait to meet my team. I cannot wait to hang out with Callaway and visit California.

Most importantly, I cannot thank JB and GG enough for putting their faith in me. Like my friend James has said... I'm going to do this right. I don't care about the what/how/why. It's going to get done right, and you are all at the center of my goals.

To every forum member.... Get ready for a great ride. There's an opportunity to be a part of something special and I REALLY hope you take a leap and try to get in. What will come of it could be the greatest experience of your golfing life!!! It's the effing Grandaddy of them all.

Congrats my friend. 2016 is going to be an amazing year for you on multiple levels.

Congrats Captain Dan, I know you'll do an amazing job buddy!

Dan has some big shoes to fill.

No really, Jman wears size 14s. They're big, and most likely, boots.

I had wanted to make a comment that Canadan was perfect for this. I guess i was right, and didn't need to comment on that! I'd follow Dan into battle for sure!

Yes! Hard to argue with that choice! So exciting that another group of THP'ers get to experience the wonderment that is The Grandaddy!!! Congrats Dan!

Congrats Canadan! Only going to be bigger and better, but already maxed out on smiles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dan.

Congrats Dan

I had a feeling it was going to be Dan! Congrats!!

Congrats Canadan!

Congrats Dan!

Congrats Dan! I've got a good feeling about your squad. And I know that Harry will have a beat down awaiting him in your singles match (if yall play each other).

Congrats, Canadan! What a great choice as captain. I know he will rock it and build on the legacy started by Hawk, #cookie, and Jman.

Yes! Congrats Dan! Very excited for you and hope to join you in battle!

Congrats Canadan

This makes me smile...seriously great choice.

And not that I had even a 1% doubt about entering the contests next year, but if anyone has spent any time with Canadan at all, there is not one bit of a question, that you'd want to be on his team.

Dude I couldn't be happier for you Dan! We're gonna have to play a lot of golf together next season just so we can talk grandaddy haha dude I'm pumped for you

Congratulations, Dan. This year will go by in no time. Good luck.

Congrats Dan!!! That's a great great choice

Congrats Dan!

Ready to fight for Dan

My man!!! Congrats Bro!!

Hell yeah Dan!!! This will be the year the ZooCrew goes down. Congratulations and kick some 'A'.

Congrats Dan!!! Bring it home in 2016!!

Back