2016 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats to Capt. CanadanCAN!

Congrats Captain Dan!

Congrats on the selection Dan. Cheers to a crazy but memorable year to you!

and I guess JB was right about the buttonback not being in the bag all year for 2016

Awesome! I will do whatever I can to get on this squad!

Congrats Dan !!!

Great acceptance video! Congratulations Dan!

Dan, a heads up.. You'll want a few bags of these so you're able to grow your own green to chip and putt on. You'll thank me in a year.
Spoiler

032247183536.jpg

2016 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats Dan!!! Another great selection for an already great list of Granddaddy Captains! This role will suit you well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dan well deserved

that's just awesome Dan, I know you ahve what it takes to make us proud.

oh and I hope I will be there with you to take down the zoo crew

Congrats Dan! I hope to be there with you!

Congrats Dan! 2016 the fun continues but the dynasty will end.

Now I need to start sending gifts to win the captain's vote, just in case there is one. Candy, maybe, everyone loves chocolate. Fine wine's, good idea. Fine women, even bet...oops nope, scratch that one.

Congrats Dan!!!!

Congratulations Dan!

Nice! Love the thought of Canadan as Team Captain!

My fellow Canadian!! Congrats man! #Capadan

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I'm absolutely thrilled to see my Friend take on this endeavor! Congrats Buddy

Congrats Dan! I expect the contests to be much sought after following this year's event!

Huge congratulations Dan! You will do a great job man!

JM

Congrats Dan, you will be a great Captain

Congrats!

So, what happens when you blow the mind of a simple Canadian golfer living in December Ohio? He takes a video and it's a mash of nonsense and thank yous and thoughts for 2016. I wish it was better, I wish my numb/shaky/stunned feeling looked a little less like 'calm', but I'll post it anyways because I was able to credit the team this year, Callaway, THP, and Jamesman in it -- And that's worth it.

I've been grinning for over an hour. I'm still completely speechless, and my grandaddy prep begins in about 80 minutes with a round of golf. Guess it'll be matchplay. Love this place.

My brother. My family.

So happy for you. So proud of you. I know full heartedly that this event is in beyond capable hands to make sure it grows, and returns.

I've said it before, but will again, MY HEART IS FULL NOW! What a way to cap the greatest week ever for me.

Back