Mountain Dew Wings

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nz74s1mNdy1tcrtzq_1280.jpg

“To celebrate the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl, Buffalo Wild Wings partnered with Mountain Dew to create a limited time only sauce – Zesty Citrus. Available in restaurants from December 14, 2015 throughJanuary 2, 2016, the bold citrus flavor of Mountain Dew was infused with lemongrass and spicy red pepper-flakes to create a blast of sweet and spicy that will leave Guests asking for more.”

o_0 that is a strange combo to me. I love me some BWW, but don't know that I'd be trying these at all.

I dont know what to think about this. Worth a try tho

I find their wings to always be undercooked.

I'm love me some BWs and some mt dew...id at least give them a try. That being said, I don't think I'd enjoy them.

I'm love me some BWs and some mt dew...id at least give them a try. That being said, I don't think I'd enjoy them.

I'll try them with you haha

Interesting flavor concept, here.

They do not sounds good but at least they are trying to be creative

Not sure these sound to appealing to me. But then again I am not a fan of Mountain Dew to begin with.

I bet they are tasty. The sauce lab tends to put out some interesting flavors that always seem to work some how. I will certainly give these a shot.

Interesting, I'd give them a shot if I did B-Dubs, but I am a Pluckers addict these days.

I love me some Asian Zing boneless wings... this flavor combo sounds interesting, probably wouldn't order it, but I'd try someone else's. ;)

Works for me!

Hum...I'd give them a try I think.

I'd try them, can't be any worse than some of their other sauces.

I've tried that place a couple of times and was not impressed with the wing flavors.

It doesn't sound terrible, although I love Mountain Dew in all of its incarnations.

Going to have to try these. Sad they phased out the Jammin Jalapeno flavor though ...

I'd be willing to give this flavor a shot. My top BWW flavors are Asian Zing, Caribbean Jerk, and Desert Heat.

I drink Diet Dew religiously every day and am a huge fan of really hot wings. The two together.....no bueno for this guy.

Back