THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Guys lets not turn these threads I to nothing more than another local thread. Each area has one of those already.

Guys lets not turn these threads I to nothing more than another local thread. Each area has one of those already.

Now that PhillyV and Misike are not in #TheGrandaddy I invite Michigan to root against these heathens with full vigor!
They may or may not be good people, but THIS is #RegionalRivalry!

And Michigan will win.
(I hope I can convince my wife to let me miss that damn grad party if I get called to play)

Also, JB
The course has been selected, Lets name that bad boy huh?
(a guy can try right?)

Hey 441, I've got some OSU Driver and wood covers that would look good on jdtox's clubs after he and Michigan loses. What say you, we put a little club cover wager on this bad boy? :blob:

Got a round in with bullfrog yesterday, played OK, shot an actual 93 that ESC'd to a 90.

Was nice not needing a putter after multiple wedge shots....

Not bad for a 40+ handicap....

Look Michigan players trying to sandbag by calling themselves a +40 and dropping a 93

#nicetry #notgivingyoustrokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look Michigan players trying to sandbag by calling themselves a +40 and dropping a 93

#nicetry #notgivingyoustrokes

6 a side sound about right?...
Actually I play a little better while in your company.

5 should do it...

Good Golfing weather this weekend, hopeful to get some outside work in!

Probably the last updated rankings I will publically share:

OH Regional Rivalry Power rankings through 1 tryout

Spots #1-#20 are a tie between people that golfed after thanksgiving with us (less PhillyV plus people that couldnt make it out but still qualify)

#21-#50 are new OH THPERS that either just started or will find the site in the next few months

Then spot #51 is PhillyV

Nowhere to go but up!

I predict a Mongolian reversal in the Philly (the fifth) ranking!

Spots #1-#20 are a tie between people that golfed after thanksgiving with us (less PhillyV plus people that couldnt make it out but still qualify)

#21-#50 are new OH THPERS that either just started or will find the site in the next few months

Then spot #51 is PhillyV

Do I count?

Do I count?

yep, Id say you are in the 20's at the moment

Luckily for him I wont get to pick all of the spots

Michigan hopefuls, I suggest you follow the #Grandaddy live update thread and watch how a team can come together with a common goal in mind. Win as a team, lose as a team, there are no individual prizes. Even though there are several Ohio guys on the team we are all pulling for a #TeamRedemption victory!

Thanks for the support. Really meant a lot. I really hope we can tee it up against each other for this event. And if not, hopefully some other time.

I wanted to add a good job to Phil and Mike as Ohio representatives in this year's #TheGrandaddy.

Thanks for the kind words. Also hoping to tee it up against you at RR. It's on our radar, and one I hope I'm lucky enough to make.

Now that PhillyV and Misike are not in #TheGrandaddy I invite Michigan to root against these heathens with full vigor!
They may or may not be good people, but THIS is #RegionalRivalry!

And Michigan will win.
(I hope I can convince my wife to let me miss that damn grad party if I get called to play)

Also, JB
The course has been selected, Lets name that bad boy huh?
(a guy can try right?)

Ok, it's on now :)

I want in! This looks awesome. I will definitely be following this thread!

Go Michigan!

Go Michigan!

NICEEEEEE!!!!!

Michigan numbers are no longer going to be the topic of a punch line.

Go Michigan!
Might want to tighten up the Albatross thing buddy.

Then spot #51 is PhillyV

50 people for 7 spots? Hmmmmm.............

6 a side sound about right?...
Actually I play a little better while in your company.

5 should do it...

Good Golfing weather this weekend, hopeful to get some outside work in!

We do seem to bring the best golf out in each other! I'll give ya 4

Got in some great work today with my instructor swing is feeling right again.

50 people for 7 spots? Hmmmmm.............

Going to be some people of the butthurt hills.

Wait, Ohio doesn't have any hills...

Not a single hill at Sleepy Hollow

New rankings?

Was thinking about which course this fine event will be taking place at today. #SoManyChoices

Was thinking about which course this fine event will be taking place at today. #SoManyChoices

Yeah, ya know, right? I mean when I think of legendary courses, Ohio definitely comes to mind. :alien:

Back