Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate a bit on that? Asking for a friend, of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callaway_hyper_lite_5_stand_bag_top.jpg

Hell yes! Thank you Fup for engaging the ponder mode.

I found a two color ways on the bag so I am waiting patiently to see the others.

callaway_hyper_lite_5_stand_bag_black_blue_orange.jpg

oh my, I want that.

That's a great top and a sharp looking bag

I found a two color ways on the bag so I am waiting patiently to see the others.

callaway_hyper_lite_5_stand_bag_black_blue_orange.jpg
I'm digging that bag. Definitely curious about more colors

Found a black one as well.

s-l1600.jpg

No purchases yet. I'm on restriction until after the holidays. :D

Me too. Otherwise I would be tearing through the marketplace. Some screaming deals to be had there.

I want a couple more of these Callaway 1/4 zips.

Wow. Love that woode like top. Suprised more bags haven't come out with that. I picked up my bag a month ago just because of the top and it is a game changer. Not surprised to see callaway doing something like that.

Now that the CF16 ponder has been executed. It's time to turn my attention toward putters.

I rotated between 3 different ones this year and none if them proved to be untouchable.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Almost a Woode top. Yep, I'll be looking for these, for sure.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for getting rid of the 5 way top. I love everything else about my HL, but I can't use it because of the dividers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for getting rid of the 5 way top. I love everything else about my HL, but I can't use it because of the dividers.
The HL 4 still has the 5 way top for what it's worth.

The HL 4 still has the 5 way top for what it's worth.

I'd have to check. I think mine is the 3, and I want so bad to love it. I love all the storage. It holds things so much better than my OGIO. But the dividers kill it.

I'd have to check. I think mine is the 3, and I want so bad to love it. I love all the storage. It holds things so much better than my OGIO. But the dividers kill it.
The one we got at TheGrandaddy is the HL4. It still has a 5 way top. I'm more of a 4 way top person myself on stand bags.

I have a few ponders that may lead to an expensive winter for me....

Divine Nine to replace my 5i- wouldnt mind giving it a try!

Apex CF16- LOVE the looks of these, and by all accounts have a great deal of Forgiveness (and who does'nt like forgiveness?)

816 3w- Why the hell not? Highest MOI! I think I can dig that!

and a Slant neck #6.

Apex CF16- LOVE the looks of these, and by all accounts have a great deal of Forgiveness (and who does'nt like forgiveness?)

and a Slant neck #6.
I approve of all of these things! Heaven wood and divine nine will do you well. Do you hit hybos or fairways better in your opinion?

and a Slant neck #6.
I kinda wanna try the divine nine too

I approve of all of these things! Heaven wood and divine nine will do you well. Do you hit hybos or fairways better in your opinion?

IMO I hit FW Better and getting more consistent all the time with them. Wouldn't you agree?

Most likely going to have to replace my stand bag sometime next season, as soon as I saw the condition my straps are in I immediately thought of the new Nexus bags. Ponder mode engaged on those for the next little while...

IMO I hit FW Better and getting more consistent all the time with them. Wouldn't you agree?
That was my opinion as well. Drop the hybo or iron, in with the divine 9.

Odyssey 2-Ball Fang at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back