Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine... Skipping the 3 hybrid though and possibly the 4

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hit them. They are good enough to make me bag them. And I've been a 3 and 4 iron guy for long time

Callaway stuff still. All of it. Also pondering putting a hybo in the 5I slot...

And these. Must have been under a rock. Thanks X.Man for posting these in the buying thread.

53529_CCBL.jpg

After the horrendous iron striking day I had yesterday I'm pondering more forgiving irons. I love my blades and always will, but since I'm prone to having multiple sets, having one set that are not blades may be a good option. Naturally I'm pondering apex cf and pro 16. Now to find a shaft option...

It was interesting to hear that everybody at the granddaddy got fitted into CF 16 and not the pro model. I think you can go with the CF16 and PXi 6.5 that you were fitted to a while back. Could be awesome for you. Similar to Jmans's setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway stuff still. All of it. Also pondering putting a hybo in the 5I slot...

And these. Must have been under a rock. Thanks X.Man for posting these in the buying thread.

53529_CCBL.jpg
Had a pair of these for a year. Very comfortable for my needs. Maybe I'll add a pair.

53529_CCBL.jpg

would love to hear your thoughts. These are crazy comfortable upon initial fit and trying them on! Did you order online or try them in store?

Shafts for my newly acquired J715... I dont hate the Fubuki, but I do not love it. I want a Tour Blue or something of that sort in it!

It was interesting to hear that everybody at the granddaddy got fitted into CF 16 and not the pro model. I think you can go with the CF16 and PXi 6.5 that you were fitted to a while back. Could be awesome for you. Similar to Jmans's setup

It would be interesting but I cannot but flighted long iron shafts to save my life

GBB driver (since XXIO is a pipe dream)
Maybe a 3W, otherwise just sticking to the heavenwood til 3W becomes a must
Everything else is ok, maybe a hybrid, maybe not

Didnt hit much this year, might have to take some winter swings somewhere and see if I like anything

would love to hear your thoughts. These are crazy comfortable upon initial fit and trying them on! Did you order online or try them in store?

No purchases yet. I'm on restriction until after the holidays. :D

50*s and 58*w MD3.

#WPF

No purchases yet. I'm on restriction until after the holidays. :D

Ha! I misread. Thought we were in the buy thread. This is CLEARLY the "pondering" thread

With that said...ponder away! The fit is awesome

Actually...I'll change my wedge ponder friday to the impossible...but:

A full set of 50s/54s/58w of chrome MD3's with an OU theme. That should work. :D

#WPF
MD3 56*
Rotex 2.0 56*

Time for a new stand bag as well, the Ogio seems to have failed on me a bit this year. Legs not deploying as well as they used to.

Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

Wonder why?

Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

Wonder why?
Just as valid to sit and ponder the sticks that were a part of the epic event, or to ponder the next range/round with them... Shoot, now I'm pondering.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Had to put cup face to the test. Took my current gamers which are apex with PXi 5.5 shafts in to GOLFSMITH. Wanted to put it up against XR pros with cup face and the new apex CF 16 also with cup face. (7i)

Tried both the XR pros and Apex CF16 with stock recoil 780ES F4 shafts.

XR Pro's lowered my launch and gained 10yrds while keeping same decent angle to hold greens. Also had the tightest dispersion

b4137e6b837105b74d8ceaf5f75375d6.jpg

Apex CF16 mirrored my current gamers but were 10yrds longer with slightly lower launch. I would need to play around with shafts to tighten up the dispersion some.

b6b09911aa5442eb45a417c0c8d06179.jpg

Overall cup face tech works. Now I'm going to ponder some more..

e7e8ced4bd735dc42756668d35d12ac3.jpg

I saw the top on the new Callaway Hyper Lite 5 bags and I have to have one.

I saw the top on the new Callaway Hyper Lite 5 bags and I have to have one.

Can you elaborate a bit on that? Asking for a friend, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back