Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

DC/MD/VA vs NC/SC

I think we're pretty light on members. We'd be hard pressed to field a team. But if we keep building one day we may get there.

Well there are more HOf members in Florida, so traveling would be minimal I suppose for them. :)

Its a pretty big state...haha

Minnkota vs Wisconsin sounds good. Heck you could give those cheese heads Iowa too.

Illinois vs. Wisconsin needs to happen!

Hey THPers, guess what?
There is still one more Regional Rivalry to be announced for 2016 and the honest answer is we have not decided where it will be.

The upper Midwest is a great place for a couple weeks in the summer, would love to see something up this way.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the GA/FL battle makes the most sense. Nobody wants to come to Texas and our runway fairways anyways.

Illinois vs. Wisconsin needs to happen!
Deep dish pizza, cheese curds and amazing golf courses! What more can you ask for! IL vs WI 2016

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the GA/FL battle makes the most sense. Nobody wants to come to Texas and our runway fairways anyways.
Colorado folks are willing to come to TX :)

I still think IA/MN/WI/IL/NE/Dakatos/MO/KS vs TX/OK/AR would be sweet. I mean, they are "regions." Its like midwest north vs midwest south.

~Rock

Selfishly, Southwest v Texas could work, especially as these areas do travel. Not sure how big the Southwest region would be, but it could include CA, AZ, NM, CO, NV and UT - I think 8 people could do it from that region. Maybe 16 per side, because, you know, Texas.... (insert everything bigger in Texas joke/statement/fantasy)

:glasses-cool:

hey thpers, guess what?
There is still one more regional rivalry to be announced for 2016 and the honest answer is we have not decided where it will be.
midwest!!!! Ne, sd, ia, mo, il!!!

I've been wanting to see what all this "Big Time" talk is all about. I think I can round up a GA crew and head west.

KS,NE,IA,IL VS WI,MN,SD,ND. Knock down drag out rivalry fight for Midwest Dominance!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

KS,NE,IA,IL VS WI,MN,SD,ND. Knock down drag out rivalry fight for Midwest Dominance!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If it takes 8 states to field a team of 16 you're gonna have a bad time.

Mid south!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

CA/CO/AZ vs Texas. It's what the people want to see.

I think we're pretty light on members. We'd be hard pressed to field a team. But if we keep building one day we may get there.

Caa_Beat, you, me, molten, MDHacker, mizunofan99, BIGBALL, tbanks, sonofodin, LeeB, Motoo, johnsinva, golfinnut, g$$$, jond, im sure I'm missing another one or two.

Not sure which state I would fall into to try and get in, Florida or Texas. Not sure I would make the cut in either anyway.
But Excited to knowing there is another regional rivalry going to happen.

I'm not sure any of the other states could handle the Rocky Mountain beat down we would lay on them

I'm not sure any of the other states could handle the Rocky Mountain beat down we would lay on them

You are adorable. I think the altitude might be affecting your judgement.

Back