Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I would lose my mind if I won the Callaway Distance Package because all the awesomeness that just happened at #TheGrandaddy has me salivating for some GBB goodness. I would have already bought the fairway but a deal fell through and I can't afford a brand new one right now during the Holiday season and family turmoil. On top of that all of the awesome reviews on the GBB's just make me want them even more.

Thank you to Callaway, as if they haven't done enough for THP already! Truly an amazing company, and of course thank you to THP.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I would love to win the Callaway distance package because leaving yards behind....I'm not about that life :)

I would love to win the Callaway Distance package because I need distance and forgiveness, I also need callaway back in my bag after a small hiatus.

I would like to game this distance package from Callaway to help me take my game into the single digits this coming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win the Callaway distance package because I want to #leavenoyardbehind and I've never played a Callaway club before so it would be a great opportunity for me to become a callaway player

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I would absolutely love to win this package. As is seen in my signature I am mostly a one brand guy, and looking to break that with my next purchases, and this would be a great start to finding out what other companies are making!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package because I'm a huge Callaway guy, play all Callaway clubs, and could use an update and more distance.

Last edited:
Would love to win this prize package. I think Callaway is a great company, and I could use a new driver, and especially a 3 wood. I have zero confidence in my 3 wood right now.

After following the Grandaddy last week I would love to win this prize package. More distance please!!!!! :golf2:

I want to win the Callaway distance package because both clubs are GREAT, they're BIG off the tee and BERTHA long from the fairway! Nothing can beat the GBB.

Count me in! I want to win because I could really use those extra yards inky game and I'm sure Callaway can deliver!

More forgiveness, more distance will lead to more fairways hit and higher GIR. I want to win so I can take my game up a notch or two.

Awesome package...good luck all!

I would like to win the Callaway Distance Package as a Christams present for my brother to put a huge "Smile"on his face and some much needed distance in his bag! What an awesome promotion, GBB woods do the trick! Thanks THP and Callaway!

I would love to win the package to receive the 3 wood and have you give the driver to someone else since I already own one.

I do need a 3 wood though and having one that performs like the GBB driver would be a tremendous improvement over my current one while having someone else win a driver that truly deserves the name Great.
Thanks!!

Such a great line of woods and a sweet prize pack. I'm sitting this one out since I have the 3w already and more people should try these.

Wow...this is a good one. It has been quite some time since I've had anything Callaway in the bag. I've asked Santa to salvage my tee game and the GBB and GBB 3w could do just that. Never leave a yard behind!!!

​Ooooh... I want this bad! I want it because I am a short knocker and this will give me some much needed distance.

Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I'd love to win the Callaway Distance Package to see how the GBB 3W would change my game for the better!

Unbelievable offer from THP and Callaway, awesome to see. I'd love to win the Callaway distance package as I could always use more forgiveness on the driver and I still don't have a wood in the bag yet. Winning this package would put me well on the way to having the complete bag that I'm chasing!

You'd have to be a damn fool not to want more distance and forgiveness or the latest and greatest from Callaway. Of course I'd love to win this great prize pack. Thanks THP and Callaway for the continued generosity.

WOW, what an awesome gift! Of course I would love to win this prize. I demoed the GBB line recently and loved the results but couldn't justify the expense this time of year. I want this package like Ralphie wanted his offcial Red Rider Carbine action BB gun! I won't shoot my eye out but my playing partners eyes might pop out when they see the extra distance I could gain from this.

I would like to win the distance package because like everyone else I could use more distance and after reading the Grandaddy thread it hard not to want to play Callaway.

Back