Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win the distance package because I'm playing some old tech and its time to put a Callaway driver back in the bag.

I'd like to win this package, my only Callaway item (a hat) is feeling lonely on its own.

I would LOVE to win the distance package. I really struggle with adding distance with a slower swing speed. The hyper face would be such a blessing. Love Callaway products! Thanks THP and Callaway!!!

I would like to win the Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver and the Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 wood to increase my distance to help me keep up with all the young guns I play with!!!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance package. It would be such a great upgrade to the top of my bag and would be my first Callaway clubs!

Thanks again THP for an awesome contest! Good luck to all those who entered.

I would love to win some distance from Callaway since that's something my bag is missing.

I have found distance in Callaway woods more than any other. While my XR driver and XHP fw are sweet, I have no doubt the GBBs would fit right in at the top of my bag.

Heck yeah I want in...I need all the distance can get and these clubs absolutely get the ball out there!!!

After reading the reviews here, I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package and see how the Great Big Bertha can do for my game.

Such a great prize here. The GBB is legit. I'm more than pleased with the GBB driver and 3W I was fit into. Good luck to all of you that enter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

Would love to win the Callaway distance package. Going long out means short in. Just what I need.

Last edited:
I'd love to win the Callaway distance package because I lost most of my strokes off the tee and am incredibly inconsistent with my 4W. This package would go a long way towards helping to fix that next year.

Wow, I'd love to win the Callaway distance package! The Callaway 815 driver and XR fairway wood are in the bag but after reading the reviews it seems Callaway has only gotten better with the current lines! Thanks Callaway and THP for spreading holiday cheer!

Id love to win the Callaway GBB distance package to help get those extra yards im seeking. The forgiveness and extra distance in the new woods are amazing and they look superb.
Thank you THP and Callaway

I would love to game the Callaway Distance package !!! I am a Callaway gear freak and never hit the big bertha ... would love to game these new sticks

Merry Christmas !!

I would absolutely love to win the Callaway Distance Package because I am sick and tired of leaving yards behind!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package, because I'm a short knocker and I need more distance!! :D

I am definitely losing distance to others playing newer equipment. I would love to have the pleasure of getting off the tee longer than my playing partners. It's always fun walking past your playing partners ball on the way to yours farther down the fairway.

I would love to win some new hotness from Callaway. I've got some older Callaway stuff I love but the new tech is legit from what I've seen and I could use the help!

I would love to win the Callaway distance package. Im absolutely in Love with what Callaway is doing and need some serious GBB in my life.

I'd love to win this prize package. There are a whole bunch of reasons, but the main one is that I'd love to put the latest and greatest from the best golf company out there in my bag.

I'd like to win the Callaway distance package to shoot better scores.

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package so I can hit longer

I've only heard great things about GBB. Would love to update my Driver and 3W with a Callaway Distance package.

I love Callaway! I'd love to win this package. Fantastic prize pack.

Back