Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

Man I want this one more than ever. Goodluck all!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I would love to be included in this GREAT competition to win the Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver and 3 Wood, Why……because it’s Callaway….. Innovation, adjustability and performance is AWESOMELY Loooooooonnng!

Many Thanks to THP & Callaway.

I would enjoy winning the Callaway Distance Package as I'm always looking for more from my driver and my 3 wood needs updating. More distance is always on the wish list to Santa.
Thanks Callaway Golf and THP.

I would love to win. At my age, distance is more important than any other factor at my home course! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck and one lucky THP'er will have two great golf clubs

I'd love to win these clubs. Great feedback about them from the Grandaddy and I could always use the extra distance.

Thanks THP and Callaway!!!

I'd love to win these clubs.
After seeing the awesome results at the #TheGrandaddy that many THP'ers received with these beauties....how could anyone not want them.
Plus, to game something won from Callaway and show off the awesome that they provide to THP would be an honor.

Last edited:
I replaced my irons this year and am planning to replace my woods next. Winning this package would make this sooner than later. Adding to my distance would be a big plus, especially at my advanced age.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Pretty amazing package here! Get dialed in for distance!!

I'd love the Callaway Distance package because I'm tired of being the short knocker in my group.

I really want to win this Callaway Distance Package.

Why? It's simple, really. Callaway is:

Celebrated: an illustrious past and widely known in the business;
Addictive: once you try them, you are hooked;
Legendary: the history of the brand is second to none;
Long: if you want distance, this is the place to get it;
Awesome: the best product lines in the business;
Winning: a championship history;
Affordable: try the pre-owned site for the best deals on the net;
Yuletide: the best Holiday present you can imagine.

Clever!
Think outside the box.

I would like to win this Callaway Distance Package so I could get more distance!!!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package because I have never owned a Callaway wood and would love to learn what all the hype is about! Thanks Callaway and THP!

I would love the Callaway Distance Package as my 3wood is my worst enemy and the GBB is an awesome driver!, and I love Callaway, there products and THP! (not in that order)

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because I NEED IT! I can't drive the ball out of my shadow anymore, GBB to the rescue!!

Do I want in? Why? Nobody does it better than Callaway! No yard left behind!:clapp:

I want to win the Callaway Distance package! I was at the Dr and he said I need more distance! He said the prescription was to win this prize!!! Cure my ills!!!!

I want, I want, I want :)
Who couldn’t use more distance and forgiveness from one of the best sticks on the market.

I'd love to win the Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer prize pack. Why? Because the top of my bag is empty and Callaway has the tools to fill it! If reading #TheGrandaddy thread taught me anythng, it's that Callaway makes some solid gear and could definitely help my game!

What a great prize package! I already bought both of these clubs, and early returns have been pretty darn good. Someone is going to be very happy.

After hitting the range on a balmy 60 degree December day in Michigan, I know that I could definitely use the Callaway Distance Package to upgrade my metalwoods as I am leaving way too many yards behind.

I want to win the Callaway Distance package so my Apex CF16 will have their GBB brothers alongside them in my bag.

I would like to win this package because I recently tried my first Callaway driver and was amazed at the distance it was going. I can only imagine how far these ones go

I really want to win the Callaway Distance Package because there are no finer clubs and Callaway distance is the best kind of distance!

Back