What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shaft for my R15 driver: Aldila RIP Alpha 60 Stiff

Range balls.

Sent 3 "old" clubs to Global Golf as trade-in during their 120% deal. Ordered and received an RBZ Stage 2 Senior flex 5-wood (used but in good shape), mid-size GP grip, Izzo GPS, pair of Puma Shoes, a golf glove, and 3 packs of tees. Out of pocket was $1.82.

Ping G30 wedges....19 and 22 degree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought md3 50 degree satin black to add to the 54 & 58 md3 I have. These are by far the best wedges I've ever hit. Added a metal x odyssey #7 this week from CPO. It kicked the Cure out of the bag in the first two rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acquired a No Three Jacks headcover.

MD3 56 S-Grind. Black

Glad you pulled the trigger.
Me too! It's gonna look sweet on the milled collection #2. Oh an we figured out a trade

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

MD3 56 S-Grind. Black

Dude you are going to love it! Such a sweet wedge.

Dude you are going to love it! Such a sweet wedge.

I know. I had the 54 W grind and 58 PM grind. Going to tighten up gaps at the bottom of my bag so im going 56 S grind and 60W grind

These came in this weekend. Got them for a steal at $50. Tried them on and got to be right up there with most comfortable shoes I own. Sneakers or otherwise

a3ec69ee2f2f6ec98c81a4ab68c5e8a9.jpg

More Matte Grey.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up this Jones bag at an overrun store for $15, and just bought a new black 4-5 Bio Cell hybrid off of Global Golf for less than $50 shipped.
c2d6b8ba6da611b6246cec5a418e7e1b.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered adidas adicross gripmores from Amazon for $60! Looking forward to these

Ugly sweater came in for my party on Saturday!

ecd3ed47ff222dde0146fcd23b081607.jpg

Ooof that's special

Haha thanks fellas I'm actually kind of bummed because I originally bid on this one but it got out of control for something I'm gunna wear once or twice a year lol.

1885f586175ac695f6b9da26f1318c4c.jpg
your lucky you did not win the bid........if you ever lose to me again on the course, I could see that sweater and a pair of jeans for your next round....lol

your lucky you did not win the bid........if you ever lose to me again on the course, I could see that sweater and a pair of jeans for your next round....lol
I'd gladly rock that on the course!!

Apex 6i out of the $10 bin yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back