What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperStroke Fatso 5.0 for my Seemore PTM1 FGP. Feels good.

Also had my dad regrip his clubs. Put on the Golf Pride CP2 wraps with 2 layers of tape for him. He's not getting in younger, and a softer grip felt good to him.

Early Christmas for me today as I received my Arccos unit, also received my winter setup for the garage which includes;

Rukket "Haack Golf Net" 10 x 7ft http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NSWHZCS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

and

Godzilla golf mat 48" x 60" https://www.allturfmats.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MT4860

I'll set it up tomorrow and post pictures!

c8862048-1a37-47c3-bdfa-aa5052b64438_zps7vye0s7e.jpg

Bought a birthday present for myself a day late (because today was payday): Bushnell Tour X rangefinder. Should have it in hand by later this week via Amazon Prime, and the price there is better than I could find anyplace else.

Bought a birthday present for myself a day late (because today was payday): Bushnell Tour X rangefinder. Should have it in hand by later this week via Amazon Prime, and the price there is better than I could find anyplace else.

the Cadillac of rangefinders!

XR 5 Hybrid, 2016 Ogio silencer bag, 2 Callaway major coins

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I didn't want to........ I really didn't want to. But I bought a Taylormade Aeroburner driver from the "Make an Offer" rack at my club. I made the mistake of hitting it and actually hit it longer and straighter than my Cobra, so I dropped $100 on the counter and the pro accepted. I didn't want to like it, but the results for me were undeniable.

An iron shaft fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What golf stuff did you buy today?

4 Dozen Q-Stars with bonus sleeve for $5.98 per dozen from Academy Sports.
59eaac8979655a5957d4bf0017e6dfea.jpg

This little guy...

06a3a20ab7237bdc258af83ad4282f99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christmas miracle

5c36ec2965343c0aaa05a20ca7130202.jpg

Assembled my garage training setup!

4b7cd2dc-8938-4afe-995b-77db2ac93699_zpsg6fyo6ld.jpg

A Lime Green uTx for my Oban shaft. My OCD was killing me so I needed all my clubs to match

Zero Restriction Winter Gloves. Got an email from Rock Bottom Golf with a $20 code in there. Figured it was worth a shot.

It's not going to stay in the 60s all winter?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind if it did. Just in case, I want to be prepared. People don't play here once it gets in the 40s or below, which means the courses are empty.

I wouldn't mind if it did. Just in case, I want to be prepared. People don't play here once it gets in the 40s or below, which means the courses are empty.
Yep I love playing in the winter for that reason 3 hour rounds are great

Yep I love playing in the winter for that reason 3 hour rounds are great

I played Cape Fear National in 2 hours on Sunday. Just saying.

Bought a set lamkin x10 grips and gripes to re grip my buddies clubs on the cheap. Rounded out the day with another pair of adidas gripmore 360s in white and blue since the black ones I got were so comfy. RBG sent me a $20 coupon so I figured why not make it my 20th pair of golf shoes. Check you email if you recently purchased anything from RBG for the $20 coupon

Purchased an Odyssey Works #7CS thanks to an assist by our very own JDM expert Kang.

Well, I guess I can truly say my club hoing has no bounds. :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back