THP Holiday Cheer Is Coming

That is such awesome news JB!

As Jim Ross use to say on Raw......Business is about to pick up :)

Want to hear something crazy. I mean absolutely crazy?
One of the Golden Tickets will be able to be used for ANY THP Event in 2016....And I mean ANY!!!

One of the Golden Tickets will be able to be used for ANY THP Event in 2016....And I mean ANY!!!
JB just broke the Internet.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

HOLY !@#$

Now that is a golden ticket! WOW!

Wow. I've never wanted to win something so badly before. I know where I'd use my ticket. To play under a friend!!

JB froze up tapatalk with his post! Way to amazing.

That is crazy! The Golden ticket was an amazing prize before, but that just raised the bar!

So basically the first Granddaddy participant will be choosen this week!

Wow. I've never wanted to win something so badly before. I know where I'd use my ticket. To play under a friend!!
I'm pretty sure I would too Jimmy.

But here's the thing, we don't even know all the details yet about 2016 and the events. I mean there are some awesome things lined up. As great as the Grandaddy is and it's the effin Granddaddy, I could easily use it for this little Myrtle Beach gathering with MikeDean and friends, or how about running the Guantlet in Arizona, or getting Personal with Wilson, Cleveland or Project X....Any one of those is Golden Ticket worthy, I sincerely mean that.

So basically the first Granddaddy participant will be choosen this week!
you never know!! While i think it's very likely to be most peoples top choice, sometimes timing might not work out for someone, or they may really want one of the other great experiences.

Unfreakinreal!!! If I win I have a good idea where that ticket will be used :) how awesome would it be to go to battle with canadan again??? Yeah day dreams are going crazy

I know exactly where my ticket would be used.

Somebody's about to have the best Christmas EVER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is Cobra Puma Day and its a KILLER prize.

Looks like Captain Dan will have his first teammate!

Question:

Can a person enter 3 times using all 3 methods for entry or can you only enter once using one of the 3 different methods?

Tomorrow is Cobra Puma Day and its a KILLER prize.

I'll be honest, I'm very excited to see what Cobra/Puma has in store for 2016. The King line of products is absolutely a great family of clubs.

Wait a golden ticket that can be used for the granddaddy???!!!!??? That would be a dream come true.

YES!!! #TheGrandaddy golden ticket!!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Not too shabby

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-14%20at%203.44.12%20PM-L.png

That's so cool, just gave it another nudge.

Wow...jaw just hit the floor. Golden Ticket it is.

THP Holiday Cheer is as cool as it gets. It's making the season cheery and bright!

Golden tickets, THP shafts. Ummm amazing

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back