Team Callaway Collection

And how do I get in on this program ?

And how do I get in on this program ?

Also wondering if I could get in on this as well! Does anyone know if its even possible?

Awesome thank you!!!

Can't wait for it to be announced

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

You should see a tweet or email from Callaway if you have an account set up with them.

I signed up for an account online but don't recall ever getting anything about signing up for this program to get these packages? Am I missing the link?

Did anybody else get an email that they have a package coming from Callaway?

I just got a notice of a package coming via UPS Quantum View that I have one coming from Callaway Golf Interactive....

I haven't ordered anything from them (though I have been looking hard at the Apex CF) so not sure what it could be...

Did anybody else get an email that they have a package coming from Callaway?

I just got a notice of a package coming via UPS Quantum View that I have one coming from Callaway Golf Interactive....

I haven't ordered anything from them (though I have been looking hard at the Apex CF) so not sure what it could be...

I just did as well, I had to do a double take a couple times to try and figure out what I bought and didn't remember haha.

Yup. Just got one 12 minutes ago...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I have not as of yet. Hum. Is there another shipment for 2015?

Affirmative. Scheduled delivery for me for Christmas Eve. Another surprise!

So possibly a bonus to the 2015 edition? Can't imagine what it will be, but I am a little giddy to be honest...

And Boom I just got mine. No date yet. Gotta love Callaway!!

Just got a text from UPS that I have a package coming from Callaway Golf Interactive which is what all the Team Callaway stuff came from.

Tad surprised in all honesty...assume me linking this package to Team Callaway is accurate.

EDIT: And that's what I get for searching for this thread and not reading up yet!

I just got that email as well. This is awesome. I will for sure be in next year

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

.5 pounds

12/21 here.....yay Yexas.

What the? What could it be!?

Ethan, you dirty dog you!!!!!!

What the? What could it be!?

Ethan, you dirty dog you!!!!!!

Photo of #zoocrew with the #Grandaddy belt?

Hahahaha....all sorts of wrong!

Photo of #zoocrew with the #Grandaddy belt?

Hahahaha....all sorts of wrong!

I would hang that up, would just remind me I need to get to the range/gym/etc and work on my game for 2016. I just threw a tweet out to Ethan, see if he responds with anything.

Back